Birthday🎂

(Y/N)'s POV

It's 7:30am on December 5th and I just woke up. I look to my fight to see a snoring frog holding my waist. It's slightly surprising that I would wake up before him on his own birthday.
I decided to make bekfest early today so I headed down to stairs. Within ten minutes, everything was on the table. There were pancakes, eggs, toast, bacon, orange juice, and all types of unhealthy toppings. Everything but Nathan. There are three ways to wake him up:
1. Shaking him repeatedly
2. Kissing him
3. Air horn
The air horn is a true classic and you know what they say, "A true classic never goes out of style". I slammed on the button.
"WHO? WHAT? WHERE?!" Nathan yelled, nearly falling out of bed. I pulled him back up by his shirt before he could hit the ground. Once he was on the bed, I pulled him into a kiss.
"Happy birthday handsome"
"Morning (Y/N)"
"Come on, I've got bekfest ready."
"Bekfest! Thank you!!!" He yelled like a five year old. I hadn't seen him run down a flight of stairs that quickly since the Statue of Liberty in New York.
    After bekfest, we got dressed and went to Nathan's Lamborghini. I'm kind of surprised he's letting me drive it but he thinks we're just going to see a movie. Little does he know, we've got tickets to a monster truck show. George and the rest of the Moose💯 team, the proper idiots, even Shark and Emma are going too.
"Umm... (Y/N) we passed the movie theater." Nathan pointed to it as we drove by.
"I know. We're going to a live action movie." I replied. He nodded as we drove for another forty five minutes.
    "Here we are!" I said as we pulled into the rally's parking lot.
"You didn't!!! Oh my FLIPP!!!" He practically yelled.
"Calm down or you're not getting your Reese's!" I laughed holding an extra large bag of Reese's.
"Ok mom!" He pouted, kicking the area in front of him.
"I'm kidding! Here you go!" I handed him the bag. We walked inside and showed our front row tickets. There was still about twenty minutes before it started, so we got some food.
   "Perfect way to start a balanced breakfast!" A familiar voice said from beside us. Nathan turned and realized it was Shark. They bro hugged as Nathan said, "Bro! Why are you here!?"
"It's your birthday Dude! (Y/N) told us you're having a celebration!" Shark practically yelled.
"And this is why we can't take you anywhere!" Emma sighed as we laughed.
    We got to our seats and George was there with everyone else.
"Hey guys!" Nathan said happily.
"Hey big BOI!" George replied in an odd voice.
We sat down in this order-Left to right:
Shark, Emma, me, Nathan, George, Fire, Kitty, Megan, Zach, Jay, Ryan, Bert, Saber, and finally Cyclone, who was skipping school.
     The show was cool but loud. At one point Nathan was covering his ears and making a face. Some trucks would do jumps, some would crush cars, others would drift, some even did flips! When the show was over, we got to see the trucks up close because of our VIP passes. We also got pictures for Instagram.

 We also got pictures for Instagram

        When we got home, the real party happened

When we got home, the real party happened. There was presents, cake, games, and a bunch of randomness. So when Nathan got out of his coma, yeah, that party. Nathan CLAIMS that I got drunk on non other than STARBUCKS COFFEE!!! I still think he's delusional for it. Anyway, the majority of us are 21 or older. This time, we're not just drinking coffee.
"WOAH!!! MOOSE MILK!!!" George yelled holding a gallon of bleach over his head. "I'm gonna drink it!" He slurred. It only makes it worse that he only had ONE DRINK!
"George, put that down..." Jeremy warned.
"No!" He replied like he does in his daycare series. I sighed and grabbed it from him.
"GIVE ME MY MOOSE MILK!!!" He yelled, kicking around like a two year old.
"George... This is bleach, not Moose Milk. If you drink it, you're going to die." I tried reasoning with him.
"OH NO!!! SHE'S GOING TO KILL US GEORGE!!!" Nathan yelled.
'One drink. One FLIPPING DRINK!' I sighed.
So here we were, two drunk guys, six guys playing video games, and four girls laughing while recording all of this. Then there's me, holding a gallon of bleach in front of two boys. Cowering from me. And defending themselves like their lives depend on it. With a banana. A. FLIPPING. BANANA.
"Ok boys, time for bed. You probably won't remember what we're saying, so... You're the STUPIDEST people we know." I said as Fire helped drag them upstairs.
"(Y/N) how do you put up with them!?" Fire groaned as we fell on the couch.
"I don't even know. Ask Jeremy or Ariel."
"How many drinks did they have?"
"One..." I sighed.
"One bottle?"
"Shot. One shot glass."
"I really don't know about them." Jeremy said from behind us.
"Wanna react to their old cringey videos?" Fire said with a mischievous look.
"What do you mean old cringey videos?...They're all cringey!" I laughed.
Everyone has left and Nathan's slowly sobering up. I handed him a cup of water.
"Here, drink up baby"
"Thanks"
"You felling better?"
"My head. Hurting"
"And this is why you don't drink"
"I wasn't drunk!" He protested.
"Oh really," I laughed "then what's this?" I played back the footage from the party. "And do you know how much you drank?"
"Delete that."
"What if you said 'delete that', but God said 'post it'."
"You wouldn't!"
I showed him a gif of a posting video and of course, he fell for it.
    For other people the word 'punishment' has two meanings. One being healed accountable for their actions and being reprimanded or taught a lesson. The other, you know what I mean. But being in a relationship with Nathan, punishment means being tickled until you can't breathe and then being chased. I knew this was coming, so I made a run for it.
Something was off when I moved out of bed though. Instead of chasing me, Nathan stayed in bed and simply said, "Stay"
I did as he said and got closer to him.
"Have a good birthday?" I smiled.
"Yeah, thanks to you. I spent it with my best friends and the most amazing girlfriend in the world." He kissed my forehead.
"Awww! Did your wish come true?"
"Don't jinx it!" He laughed.
"I've got a feeling."
"Inside my bones..."
"NOOO!!!"
If you know me, I HATE THAT SONG, JOJO SIWA, and FAKE FANS!!!
"Now you know how it feels!" He laughed.
"You and George put on quite a show"
"And you put on a flipp'n awsome party!"
"Who says it's ended?" I smirked.
"Prank wars?"
I nodded as we ran downstairs and grabbed anything suitable for a prank.
"I GOT SILLY STRING!" He yelled.
"I GOT HAIR DYE!" I yelled back.
We went to the car and rushed to George's house. I kind of felt bad for him. I mean, he gave us a key to his house. Then again, he did give us the key to his house. We snuck in and put red hair dye in George's shampoo. We also put silly string all over his Audi R8. He's sure to get mad but awesome vlog for later!
It's like midnight now so we're turning off the lights and going to bed. "Hey (Y/N)" Nathan said with his hands around my waist.
"Yeah"
"Thanks for giving me the best birthday a frog could wish for."
"No problem baby. How about celebrating your birthnight." I said hovering over him.

Sorry I posted late, it's like 10pm here on Nathan's Birthday. If you laughed at this chapter, you have to vote for it. I promise I'm not one of those people 'so you need to like and subscribe' I promise I'm not a Cyclone either. This chapter is dedicated to Nathan odiously and my friends bloooperdooper and Flam3H3art who is new to Wattpad so feel free to troll him. And hey P. If you're reading this, hi. This chapter was based off of a friend of the family who broke his ankle, get this. Lmfao, by doing the chicken dance.