Snowy 1/2

Disclaimer: I live in the Northeast USA and when it gets cold, it's pretty bad. And I'm used to that. But in this story, (Y/N) lives in Texas with Nathan and they grew up there. This impacts the way they tolerate the cold opposed to me jumping into a pile of snow with shorts. Don't judge me, but a quick message to anyone who lives in the south: SURVIVE A WINTER HERE!!!

(Y/N)'s POV

    So it's like mid January, and snowing. This is rare for Texas. Am I enjoying it? Yes. Am I outside with it? No. I'd rather stay in bed with Starbucks and cats. Unfortunately, Nathan has other plans.
    "Come on, (Y/N)! Let's go outside!" He yelled, running into the room.
    "How about no." I said, pulling the blanket over my head. In response, he grabbed the blanket and ripped it off the bed.
"You can't live your life in bed, (Y/N)"
"Bet." I slammed my head into the pillow.
"Are we really going to play this game?"
"I wouldn't have to if you didn't push me to go outside. I'm a lazy flip and you know it"
I couldn't even get a grip on the bed before he picked me up and ran out of the room.
"What are you doing?" I looked up at him.
His only response was an evil smile.
   "Don't you dare Nathan" I warned.
   He ran down the stairs.
   "And what am I doing exactly?" He said.
   "You're going to throw me outside into a snowbank! I know you!"
   "That wasn't my plan," he said quietly, "BUT, if that's what you want~"
   "Nathan I swear to the Unspeakable Gods-"
   "HOW DARE YOU SWEAR AT THE GODS!!! REVENGE!!!" He yelled, throwing me into the snowbank. I looked up and he ran back inside like a little kid. I ran to the door before hearing a 'click'.
   'Well great! I'm locked out in shorts!'