Halloween part 3

Your POV

I hear less footsteps as I did before. I sigh before yelling "MOOSE!" The others look behind also, realizing that Moose and Cyclone had gone missing with dear Lucy.
This reminded me of  one of my favorite horror stories, Dear David. I recommend watching Sssniperwolf or DangMattSmith or Tal Fishman's reactions
"Ok, from now on, we're all staying together. Got it?" Jenny said glaring at the boys. "I second that!" Nathan quickly says as I nod. "Now let's look for the other five."
    Moose's POV
The hallway is pitch black, but we had flashlights. "This seams like the part of the movie when Edie gets attached by Pennywise in the Well house!" I say. "Moose! Sh- Shut up!" Cyclone stutters.
"Why hello!" A voice says from behind us. "GRORGIE!!!" It's voice went deep as it grabbed me.
    Jeremy's POV

"Why did we leave the group?" I thought. "I wouldn't be in this hell hole..." To make a long story short, Ariel Sorry that I've been saying Areal because my phone has been attocorrecting and I chickened out. So we walked out of the building and were going to wait in the nearby park. We were RUDELY interrupted by this guy that said hi in a creepy voice. He took off his mask and hood, revealing it to be Pennywise himself. "ITS THE CLOWN!!! RUN!!!" We yelled at the top of our lungs and started running. We underestimated IT's powers, and we were dragged.
(Y/N)'s POV

We looked around as a group and found a bookshelf. It was open by about two inches so I pushed it open, revealing a dark hallway. "You are not making me go down there!" Ryan said. Jenny grabbed his arm as we all walked down the dark hallway.  Our flashlights revealed a lot of graffiti. The average swears, keep out, warnings, I was here. There was one that made me bury my head into Nathan's chest.

It said 'Justin Bieber in HOT!' and had lyrics to Sorry and Baby. We heard something down the hallway, making Nathan and I grip each other's hands harder. "HEHEHEHE!!!" An evil laugh echoes through the hallway. Ryan hugged Jenny for dear life. I searched throughout my bag until I found what I was looking for. I picked out my pocket knife. "Bingo!" "What's that for?" Nathan asked. "Ever gutted an animal?" I responded .
I opened a door to be greeted with a terrifying sight.

Poor Moose was tied down to a table while the others were tied to chairs

Poor Moose was tied down to a table while the others were tied to chairs. They all had tape over their mouths and started to yell something. It was muddled so we couldn't understand what they were saying, but their eyes were horrified. Moose was fighting the tape over his mouth until it ripped off. "BEHIND YOU!!!!! IT'S BEHIND YOU!!!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. But he was too late. "Well well well! You didn't tell me that we had friends over Georgie!" A voice said from behind me as it gripped me. That's when I recognized the voice. It was the sewer clown himself. "Nice to see you (Y/N)!" "Get. Your. Hands. Off. Of. Her. NOW." Nathan threatened as the clown detected his attention to him, smiling. "Long time no see Nathan! How've ya been?!" "Better. A lot better. And you see, there's something of mine you're holding right now! Let's give it back ok?" "You're right! You're soul!" Nathan looked dumbfounded for a second, speechless. "Nathan... What is he taking about?" The clown healed up a paper. "See? Nathan (L/N)! It's signed!" IT laughed. Tears filled my eyes. "Why?" "Oh! Were you talking about (Y/N)?" The clown laughs, getting back to the topic. "Well, let's playa game! It's called choices! You can have (Y/N) or your soul!" He says holding the paper. A slight dose of fear entered my body. "What if he doesn't choose me? He will. No he won't!" I thought, but it was interrupted by Nathan threatening the clown. "What if I take both and kick your ass?!" I bit my lip at the suspense. "You gotta play by the rules!" "What if I don't want to?" IT hissed and yanked me, walking us away. "Nathan!" I mouthed. I threw him the knife. He quietly followed behind as Jenny and Ryan untied the others.
   *Slash! The knife went through the back of IT's throat. I was dropped to the ground as IT charged at Nathan. I grabbed IT's leg and stabbed it with a shard of glass. The fight was on.
   Nathan jumped on IT's back and chocked IT. A few minutes of teamwork later, Jenny and the rest ran in, loaded with weapons. IT got stabbed, beaten, and shot at. Somehow, it just wouldn't die. Moose put a gun to IT's head and put his finger on the trigger ready to shoot. "Don't do it Georgie! Remember all the fun games we played! All the fun times! You wouldn't kill your best friend would ya!?" IT looked with puppy eyes, stalling, I could tell. IT started to reveal IT's true form. "MOOSE LOOK AWAY!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!" I yelled. It was too late. Moose was floating, barley alive. We all aimed our guns at its head. *BANG! IT had one word left. "Idiots" I turned to the floating Moose, tears in my eyes. I looked at Nathan, who nodded. I pulled Moose down to my level. I kiss him as his eyes open. I hug him for dear life. "I told you not to look" I sniffle. Nathan grabbed the contact and ripped it up. "Let's get out of here." Jenny said. "I second that!" Ryan yells. We all laugh. "Nobody will believe us you know." Jeremy says. "Yeah, but they will believe that Moose didn't listen to me." I say. "You got that right." Ariel laughs. "Come on! We still have enough time for trick or treating!" Cyclone says.
   I go to the back of the group with Nathan and Moose. "So Moose... I got a question." Nathan said. "What?" Moose responded. "Why did (Y/N)'s kiss bring you back to life. The rules were, it's only love's kiss. That means, one of you have a crush on the other, or you both do. Can you explain that?" He turns to me. "Uhh... HOLLYWOOD GRAPHICS!!!" Moose yells before running to get candy. Nathan looks at me again. "Only you" I whisper.

And that's a rap for Halloween night! Three chapters! This probably took me 3-4 hours for all three so I hope you enjoyed. What did you think? What are you going as? Have a safe and wonderful day! And Happy Halloween! 🎃👻😈💀