Proper Idiots

Moose's POV
We went back to my place and got to know each other. Luckily, my loud roommates weren't there to embarrass me. We watched a movie and my not-so-small puppy Lucy jumped on the couch with us. She walked over me and licked (Y/N) on the face. I couldn't help but laugh. At around nine she went home and said she'd text me.
The next morning I got a text from her saying that she was free today. She came over a little later and I totally forgot to tell the Proper Idiots about Nathan! I got into a group video chat with all of them and explained to them what happened. Lucky jumped on me, causing me to shake my phone. This got (Y/N) in the shot and the Idiots wanted to know who she was. I got her in the frame and they talked for a minute. She and Megan quickly became best friends. They couldn't wait to meet her.
The next day, they all flew in from their places. We took them back to my place to get settled. With Me, Jay, Saber, Ryan, and Bert in my car. (Y/N) had Megan and Zach in her car. I don't know about them, but I bet they weren't acting like little kids every second. "Are we there yet?" "Uncle Moose, I'm hungry!" "I'm bored!!!!" And Bert just kept kicking my seat like crazy!!! I decided to do the next best thing and stop at McDonald's. I told Bert to get out first considering that the other side door didn't work. When he got out, Saber closed the door and we speed off. They all laughed so I turned around and left them there too. They tried to chase me, but failed miserably. I came back from them like three minutes later. "Are you going to behave?" I barked. "Yes Uncle Moose!"
  When we got back, (Y/N) was already there w/ Zach and Megan. They were wondering why we were late so I turned to the boys. "We were misbehaving and being rude to Uncle Moose because we'll never be as awesome as him so you should like and subscribe to all his channels." (Y/N) turned to Megan and she was just as confused. I didn't have enough rooms in my house for everyone so Zach and Megan went to (Y/N)'s.