Foose's Karma

Fire's POV

Just as I told (Y/N), Nathan was cool about the pregnancy. That got me thinking, how would George react if I was pregnant. That's when I got the idea, a pregnancy prank on him! I called (Y/N) as fast as I could and she agreed.
When I arrived at (Y/N) and Nathan's house, she was waiting at the door with an evil smirk. She dragged me to the office and closed the door.
"Why did you close the door?" I asked.
"Nathan might snitch." She whispered.
I nodded and she handed me a camera.
"I already have multiple cameras..."
"You can't tell this one is recording."
  I nod and she hands me a bag with a pregnancy test. (Yes, it's clean)
"George is gonna flip when he finds out its a prank." She laughs.
With that I go back home and sit in my office until dinner, giving me plenty of time to practice my fake tears and act. I call George upstairs and brace myself for his reaction. (Y/N) is right, he's going to flip when he finds out it's a prank.
"What is it Fire? It's time to eat you know."
"Yeah, I'm not in the mood." I say looking at the floor.
"What's wrong? You're not acting like yourself." He's getting worried.
I show him the two positive tests and I swear his heart skipped a beat.
"Are you saying..." He barley could say.
I nod, still looking down.
   "We're going to have a little Moose!!!" He picked me up happily.
  "And we're gonna name it Billybobjillilrhfhbs!!!" He continued.
   "I would be worried for the baby's mental health with you being the father... but... YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!" I held up the camera.
  "You really just did that?"
  I nodded.
  "THATS MESSED UP!" He walked into our room and I stopped recording.
   I follow him and start hugging him.
   "You actually wanted a child?"
   He didn't reply.
   "George, I know you can hear me."
  "I knew you prank a lot, but this is low! I didn't think you could be this evil."
   "Think of all the time in your life that would take up! What about YouTube?"
   "You're more important than YouTube, Fire."
   After a few minutes of this, he calmed down but I have a suspicion that he's gonna get me back.

                 A few days later

   I was going to make a vlog about shopping for clothes but, I'm not basic and that type of girl. I ask George to go for me and vlog it. He agreed with an unnatural smile; neither of us like shopping, let alone for clothes.
   About an hour later, George came back to the house. I knew I was right to keep my guard up when he walked inside with multiple big bags in hand.
   "Thanks George!" I took some bags and we went upstairs to my office to set up the second part of the vlog.
   I started to record and said my part, George still has a goofy grin, knowing he did something. The first few items were black shirts, a dark jean jacket, and a pair of black work boots; which I loved. I tried them on for and they for perfectly.
   The next bag explained George's evil smile.  
   "Hey George, what is this?"
   "What do you mean? You told me to go shopping for your clothes and I did that."
   I pull out a PINK. GIRLY. D.R.E.S.S. The three words I hate. There's one more, but that's a different story.
   I show the camera the dress and it's too much girly stuff in one area.
   "I'm not gonna try this on" I put in the bag.
  "What are you doing? You haven't tried it on." George pointed out.
    I hold it up to me and it's obviously too big.
   "If you like it so much, you try it on!" I throw it at him.
   "Maybe I will." He says and walks out of the office.
   "There's no way he's gonna do it, guys. He's just gonna return it or something." I say.

                    Five minutes later

   "How do you get this thing on?" I head from the bathroom.
  "There's no way..." I say.
   There he is, standing in the doorway. Pink dress and all. And yet he's still smiling. I was speechless and she sat down on my couch with me.
   "George, you look like a princess." I say.
  He runs his hand through his hair and glitter falls out.
   "Am I a pretty princess?" He blushes.
   I burst out laughing and couldn't breathe. I almost fell off the couch but he caught me.
   "Who's the dansel in destress now?" He laughs.
   "Well guys, that's enough of this weird vlog! I'll see you in the next video!" I say.
  "And that's what you get for messing with THE MOOSE!"
   I turn off the camera before anymore insanity happens. I'm laying down with my head on George's lap.
   "You ok there laughing beauty?" George says as Areal and Jeremy walk into the room.
   "We're going to leave you to... this." Jeremy says awkwardly and walks out with Areal.
   George gets up and follows them, "What? HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN A PRETTY PINK PRINCESS AS PRETTY AS I AM!?"

  Hey Fire, I know you're laughing so hard you probably just fell out of your seat. Sorry about that, but I can't end I chapter with only 869 words. Can I? Wait, 69? LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SHALL WE KIDS

    It's been about a week since my last vlog and I haven't felt like making one. I just don't feel good, thank god I pre record some videos. I just am laying in bed and text (Y/N).

🔥- I don't feel gooooooddddd

Y- Why you telling me I'm not your mother. Go tell George.

🔥- I don't feel sick, it's a different feeling

Y- Come over here, I have painkillers

🔥- Ok thanks

   I went over to (Y/N)'s for a while and she gave me painkillers. After waiting a while with no results, she went to plan B.
   "Plan B, the classic, fast, effective, and natural painkiller. Dark chocolate!"
   I had I bar and it didn't help a lot.
   "IMPOSSIBLE! That's always the answer! Unless-" She got quiet.
   "What?"
   "Have you ever thought you actually may be pregnant?" She said.
   "What!? No!"
   She gave me a pregnancy test and my anxiety was off the wall. My heart was skipping beats at this point. What. Positive.
  "(Y/N)! Come here!" I called.
  "Are you sure?"
  "Yes! Just get in here!"
   I showed her the test and she hugged me.
   "Congratulations!"
   "George..." I looked down.
   "REALLY!? He was so happy when you told him! BEFORE he knew it was a prank! He's going to be ecstaticed when he finds out it's real!"
  "You know what? Yeah! You're right!" I smiled and went home to tell George.

   He was laying in bed and I sat next to him.
   "Hey George"
   "Hey Fire, what's up?"
   "Remember when I pranked you with the pregnancy test?"
   "How could I forget? It was evil!"
   "Well it came true." I showed him the test.
   "This ist another prank, is it."
   "No. It's real! You get your baby moose after all."
    He smiled more than ever and picked me up. He spun me around the house.
   "WERE HAVING A BABY MOOSE!!! IM GOING TO BE A DAD!!! IM GONNA BE A DAAAAADDDD!!!!" He yelled like a child.
'That child is going to be something else."
"OF COURSE THEY THEY ARE!!! They're OUR child after all!"

    *wild Fire has fainted form fangirling* To revive her, you gotta hit that vote button down there! It's the star right here:
      V