Vacation Part 2

(Y/N)'s POV

It was getting late so we went up to our rooms. Moose had glanced over at us a few times earlier but I don't know why. Thinking of this kept me up later. That and the breeze, considering it was the beginning of Autumn (do you guys say Autumn or fall?)

I shivered, getting Nathan's attention. "Come over here (Y/N)!" He mumbled tiredly. "Why?" I groaned. "I'm cold and lonely! Come over here!" First, he had blankets, so he couldn't have been THAT cold. And second, he had an almost fully charged iPhone capable of texting Moose with. Then again, I need to relax. I'm always overthinking stuff. I kind of miss being in Nathan's arms. I walk over and snuggled up against him. He wraps one arm around me. Before I could ask where his other arm was to cling onto, I felt something on my lower back.

Nathan's POV
I was getting lonely and needed a laugh. I saw (Y/N) shiver and knew this was my opportunity. I could kill two birds with one stone! I mumbled in a fake tired voice "(Y/N) come over here!" She groaned "Why..." "Because I'm cold and lonely!" It took her a few seconds, but she came over, snuggling almost right up against me. The perfect opportunity for a classic. I wrapped my right arm around her and kept the left to where she couldn't tell where it was. She was about to grab by left arm but I took it out of her reach. I pressed on her lower back with 2 fingers. She looked at me with a priceless face. A mix of why, wow and wtf. I put my fingers up and she knew she had been pranked. "You do realize, you'll pay for that." She said. "You thinks so?" I made a playful face looking down at her.