Jenny? Ryan?

I finally caught up to mysterious person. "Hey thanks! Are you with the Lamborghini festival too?" They turned around and replied "Yeah, this is my car right here" They said pointing to a teal colored Lamborghini. "Nice choice in color!" "Thanks..." They took off their mask, revealing them to be a female with long teal hair with a cat ears headband and blue eyes. "It's my favorite color." She added. "I'm (Y/N)." I said shaking her hand. "I'm Jenny, nice to meet you!" Just then, Nathan yelled to me "(Y/N)! Come over here!" I brought Jenny over to the boys with me. "Who's this (Y/N)?" He asked. "This is Jenny." "Nice to meet you." She said shaking his hand. "Likewise. Nice lamo over there!" "Thanks. I like yours, too." She said pointing to George's Lamborghini. "Oh, that's Moose's." He corrected, gesturing to George. They said hi, just as Ryan pulled up. He got out of his new Lamborghini and but an arm around Jenny's waist. "Hey kitten." She smiles. "Hey baby!" Nathan and I look at each other. "Are you guys dating?" We said at the same time. "Yeah, for about two months now." Nathan looked at Ryan. "Why didn't you tell me?" There wasn't a response for a few seconds. "Well, it was sure nice of you to tell me about your relationship with (Y/N), by an Instagram post..." We just laughed at this. Jenny looked at Nathan and I who were now holding hands. "You two are dating?" I laughed. "I don't know why, but yeah." Nathan looks slightly down, considering he's 5'7 and you're only a few inches shorter if less. "Heyyyyy..." He wines. "I was joking you big dumby" Ryan goes to his defense as if he was his lawyer or something. "In his defense, he's a proper dumby!" "Was Ryan, WAS!" "It's like being in the army, you're always a veteran after that." Jenny and I sigh. "You have to deal with this constantly, too?" "Everyday, considering that my brother is MrRedMinecraft." "So we both have our Netflix show interrupted due to a boyfriend screaming at Minecraft..." We laugh. And so a friendship has sparked.

Somebody please make a video of this book but every time it says, Lamborghini, Lambo, Nathan, or (Y/N) it gets faster XD
So the character of Jenny is JeniferWild so another shoutout to her