Parking Lot

We pulled up to the parking lot of the hospital. I reached for my Starbucks drink and little did I know, so did Moose. Our hands met and we looked at each other. His green hazel eyes were so cute and promising. "(Y/N)" He said now looking down, "thank you for saving Nathan." He learned over and put his hands on my shoulders. Before I knew it, we were kissing. His lips were so soft. I may not have said this before, but he is really cute. Not like friends cute, but HOT. I don't know yet, but I might be falling for him already. A second later, tears started going down his cheeks and onto mine. "It's going to be ok George." I whisper while running my hand through his hair. When we break, we look at each other. "Welcome to the squad (Y/N). And btw, it's Moose!" Moose said as we got out of the car.

Moose's POV
We drove into the parking lot of the hospital. I saw (Y/N) reaching for her Starbucks. Now was my chance to tell her how I feel! She's beautiful. Pure angel. I hadn't told her yet because 1: we just met 2: I was scared of her thinking I was weird. But, life is full of surprises and opportunities. Today was no exception.  I put my hand on hers. Our eyes met and hers sparkled in the sunlight. I then looked down, "(Y/N)" She looked at me. I continued "thank you for saving Nathan." I leaned over to her, putting my hands on her shoulders. She smiles and leans in too. Our lips meet and it wasn't a theory. It was FACT, she was an angel. I tried to hold it in, I really did. I started sobbing. "It's going to be ok George." She calmly whispered while stroking my hair. I never let anyone touch my hair, not even Nathan. I wasn't about to say anything because it was actually calming, not teasing like the Nathan. We broke and I knew what to say. "Welcome to the squad (Y/N)." Then I kind of teased her "And it's Moose!"