Christmas Special / Chapter 69

(Y/N)'s POV

It's Christmas Eve and I'm making my millionth gingerbread house with Nathan. It's getting really frustrating considering they fail every time. I can tell Nathan is feeling the same, you can see his face steaming red.

Time skip brought to you by Nathan's
perseverance!

I don't know how we did this. We are complete amateurs when it comes to this. But somehow, it looks. AMAZING!

 AMAZING!

"Ok... I AM NOT eating that! It took us too long and looks too good to eat!" He whined.
"YOU?! Not wanting to eat!? Are you feeling ok?" I asked, getting concerned.
He sighed, "You know me too well, but you have to agree, it looks amazing!"
   I laughed, "For once, you're right, it does look amazing!"
   "But not as amazing as you."
   "Awww thanks!" I blushed.
   "(Y/N), do you love me?"
   "Yeah! Why would you question that?"
   "(Y/N), do you think I'm annoying?"
   "Sometimes" I laughed.
His face got more serious, "(Y/N), do you trust me?"
    "Of course I do!"
    "Then come on, let's get ready."
       About twenty minutes later, we met back in the living room, fully dressed like we were going to the royal wedding.

"       About twenty minutes later, we met back in the living room, fully dressed like we were going to the royal wedding

      "Hey beautiful, let's go for a ride

      "Hey beautiful, let's go for a ride." He said, holding my hand. Just like that, the Lamborghini sped off into the city.
    "Open your eyes, we're here." He said when the car stopped. I opened my eyes and I had to do a double take.
    "Nathan, this is Rainbow Lodge! How-" I started.
    "Reservations and... I know people."
    I hugged him and we walked into the fancy restaurant. This was a romantic winter wonderland. There was fake snowflakes, chandeliers, and had candles in the middle of each table.
After dinner, we went to the lambo.
"Thanks for dinner Nathan!"
"No problem Baby."
"Nathan, I think we passed our exit." I pointed behind us.
"We're taking a detour." He said in a husky voice.
"Where- What the flip!? Why can't I see? Nathan what are you doing?"
"It's ok Baby, it's a surprise."
"Ok..."
'He better not try anything'
About ten minutes later the car stopped and Nathan picked me up bridal style.
     "We're here baby girl." He said. He set me down on a bench and put something on my feet in replacement of my heals. When he took off the blindfold, we were at a skating rink. I jumped up and hugged him, forgetting that I was in skates or wearing a dress.
    "Heh heh! Settle down (Y/N)! You don't want to be showing people stuff under your dress!" He laughed, catching me and tugging my dress down a bit.
     We held hands while skating for a while before a new song came on and Nathan stopped.
You can play the song now. When the letters are bold, it's the song.

     You say what if I hurt you, what if I leave you
What if I find somebody else and I don't need you
What if this goes south, what if I mess you up
You say what if I break your heart in two then what
Well I hear you girl, I feel you girl but not so fast
Before you make your mind up I gotta ask
   Nathan started circling me.
What if I were made for you and you were made for me
  "Well, (Y/N). That's not the question because I know it's true. The real question is," he pulled a box out of his pocket and got on one knee (that's hard to do in skates), "(Y/N), will you make me the absolute happiest being on earth and marry me?"

 The real question is," he pulled a box out of his pocket and got on one knee (that's hard to do in skates), "(Y/N), will you make me the absolute happiest being on earth and marry me?"

"YES!" I practically yelled and kissed him.
He slid the ring on my finger.

Time skip brought to by the 7up I'm     drinking rn

  We put our stockings on the mantle to complete the house.
  "Hey (Y/N)" Nathan signaled to the mistletoe. I smiled and kissed him.
Beware children, things are about to get sour

  "You have no clue how much I love you." Nathan smiled.
  "I love you more."
   "Oh really?"
   "Prove it Froggy!" I smirked.
    "This is a dangerous game (Y/N)."
     "Well challenge accepted."
      "Baby girl, Santa isn't the only one coming tonight."

Meanwhile at 12am:
"Ho ho HOLY SHIT! Don't look kids!"

Merry Christmas everyone! I hate the holiday because of my family but that doesn't mean I can't make yours better! SUBSCRIBE to Unspeakable so you don't get coal like poor Kayla XD. Happy New Years too if I don't update!