Alone

It's almost midnight. I'd usually have gone to sleep an hour and a half ago. Y/N is here tho. I walk upstairs to her room to see if she's asleep yet. She's not and she's waiting for me. She's sobered up luckily. I kind of feel bad now for making her wait "Sorry for talking this long. I was having a nerf gun war with the boys..." "We herd. Megan had to hold me back so I would hit Saber with a nerf bullet!" She responded. I laughed, then sat on the side of her bed. "He has it coming!" She said. She was right too. He was being a pain tonight. She playfully pulled me down next to her. Before I could laugh, she grabbed my hat and threw it across the room. I tried to cover my head before I put my hat back on. I laughed, the playful look on her face stayed. She had shocking sparkly (e/c) eyes. I then asked her about Moose and what she thought of him. What she said next changed it all.

OMG Guys! This book is at #3 for #UnspeakableGaming
It probably won't happen, but as Nathan says "When you just put your mind to something and work as hard as you can and you're so passionate about it. What can become reality. It's crazy!"
Trying to get to #1 for #UnspeakableGaming
Only 2 very big books left ahead trying to stop me. Thank you so much! I'm also thinking about writing another Unspeakable and Moose and reader book but IDK what or when. Requests are always open and appreciated.