Minecon 1

It's the next day at about 9 am we arrive at the convention center. There were many YouTubers setting up as well. It was tempting not to say hi to DanTDM and Captain Sparkles, but we needed to get ready. Besides, we could probably meet them after the convention. The basic things were being done, setting up the microphones, the led lights, and just testing things.
   When the doors opened, tons of kids poured in. I turned to Nathan who was also behind the curtain with me and the other YouTubers.

"Are you flipp'n serious!?" I said, starting to question my sanity.

"There's a lot more, believe me. Have you seen Moose by any chance?"

"No, why?"

"He and I are doing a group costume, I'll look so stupid if he doesn't show up! So he better be soon!"

"You don't need anything to do that.." I muttered.

"What was that?" He replied, pausing putting on his costume.

"I SAID! You don't need anything for you to look stupid!" I smiled knowing what I had said would annoy him.

"You little! I'll-" He was interrupted mid sentence.

"Look who it is! It's ya boi Moose!" Moose yelled, running up to us. Nathan mouthed the words "You're lucky" while smirking and walked to Moose.
   A few minutes later, the most popular YouTubers walked first, probably 20 in total. Nathan and Moose walked derpily after them, wearing T-Rex costumes. I followed close behind with my Minecraft skin head covering all of my own head.
  We did challenges and stuff like that before things got intense. Nathan shot an Unspeakable shirt out of a tee shirt cannon to the kids. Four more were shot afterwards. I got the cannon and shot one of my (your YouTube channel) shirts to the crowd.
   After that wildness, we took a break. I sat with Nathan and Moose, talk about insanity.
"You're (your YouTube channel) aren't you?" A voice I recognized said from behind me. I turned around to see DanTDM himself smiling.
"Yep! That's me!" I said smiling, trying not to revile how happy I was. When I was in high school, I used to watch his videos all the time.
"Guys! They're here!" Dan called out. I had to admit, that accent sounds funny when he yells. In a couple seconds, Captain Sparkles and JackSepticEye. bloooperdooper watches these people, this chapter is dedicated to him
We talked for a few minutes before we went to our booths.
"Hope to see you again sometime!" I said.
"Yeah! We should collaborate!" Dan called back.
"Don't do that again." Nathan said grinning his teeth.
"Do what?"
"They were flirting with you"
"Ok Mr." I said pecking him on the cheek.

Yes I know some chapters are getting shorter. Sorry about that but I'm making longer chapters with suspense right now.