Hellish View

Just made another Unspeakable story called Best Friends with Unspeakable so look at that if it interests you

Morning after the break up
The others left to go somewhere today.
I'm staying here, crying and crying some more. I got a keycard for Nathan's room from the front desk considering they still  think we're together. I laid in the bed I used to sleep in with Nathan. Saw his hoodie on the chair and put it on. It still seems like him. I miss this. Now he hates me. I really cannot blame him for it either. His perspective was a hell of a lot different then mine.

Night of the break up: Before
Nathan's POV
I was cuddling with (Y/N) while watching tv. She said she was checking if Emma was awake. I didn't want her to go but I let her. BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!! Five, ten minutes went by. I started to wonder where she was. What if she got lost? Kidnapped? Injured? The thought sent shivers down my spine. I decided to go to Emma and Shark's room to see (Y/N). I knocked on the door. A tired Shark walked up and opened the door. "What is it Nathan?" "Is (Y/N) here?" "No. Emma and I were sleeping." "Thanks Shark. Sorry Shark. Bye Shark!" I walked through the hallway, the thoughts of what could be happening to  (Y/N) spun in my head. I was about to open my door when I heard Moose from his room. "It's you and Nathan." She LIED TO ME! I'd have been fine if she just said, I'm going to check on Moose or something like that. I put my ear to the wall. About a minute later, I heard Moose say the unthinkable "Would you dump Nathan for me?" First she's lying, now she's CHEATING!!!" Slowly opened the door and saw the unthinkable. They were in bed, Moose had his shirt off. And she  was KISSING MOOSE! A passionate kiss too. I felt a mixture between sad and angry rush through my body.    "(Y/N)! How could you!?" Moose and (Y/N) look up. "I thought we were a team! Partners! And you go and cheat on me with MOOSE!" I said now crying. "Nathan! I CAN EXPLAIN!!!" She cried hugging my stomach for dear life. I yanked her off "Get off MEH!" I was crying so hard now but I was also the level of angry, you can't humanly measure it. "WE'RE DONE!!!" I stormed to my room and handed (Y/N) her stuff. "If you like Moose so much, why don't you go sleep with him! Oh! Looks like that won't be a problem considering you already have!" "Nathan! Give me one minute to explain!" "What is there to explain!? You lied to me, snuck off with Moose, and made out with him! That I already know!" I closed the door on her and locked it. "Nathan! Let me explain! One minute! I'm begging of you!!!" She pleaded from the other side. I walked away, ignoring her. I fell onto the bed. The one that (Y/N) and I used to sleep in together. Her pillow smelled of her. I picked it up and threw it to the other side of the room. "How could you do this to me?" I whispered. Then I drifted off to sleep.
I woke up from a horrible nightmare. I was running through the hallways of the hotel, looking for (Y/N). I heard her voice in Moose's room. I opened the door and they were making out.
    I cried out: "(Y/N)?" They looked up and laughed evilly. Another (Y/N) appeared in front of me. She hugged me tightly with love, I kissed her forehead. I suddenly felt a sharp pain jab into my back. I looked behind me, and Moose stood there. A bloody knife in his hand. He put a hand over my mouth. I gasped for air pleading at
(Y/N) for help. They blinked and their eyes went from a inviting color, to blood red. She laughed and Moose grabbed her waist, pulling her closer. He evilly laughs too, then he kissed her. "Nighty night! FROG!!!" (Y/N) laughs before kicking me right below my stomach. Everything went black before once again, I was met with Life and Death. This time, they showed no mercy, kicking me into a black hole of death and I woke up.
   Realizing it was only a dream, I calmed down. I looked at my phone. 12:34. I looked at my pictures. So many of them were of (Y/N). I started to cry again. "Why (Y/N)"