SUPRISE Part 2

"Welcome back Nathan!" Preston said as he cut the cake. Everyone got a few Starbucks drinks, at least one for each hand. "Three cheers for Nathan!!!" Zach shouted. "Here here!" We all yelled while 'clinking' the plastic cups in the air. George tried to chug some, but failed miserably and ended out choking. "That's not how you do it Moose!!" (Y/N) yelled at him. "I'll show yo-u!!!" She proceeded to chug her frappe, god knows how many calories she was consuming. Within seconds, she had chugged the ENTIRE cup! She took her other drink and started chugging that too! By now everyone was chanting for her. Once again, that drink was GONE! "You ain't seen NOTHING YET!!!" She yelled before taking another drink. "See-see this MOOSE!!!" She yelled now sounding a little DRUNK! I'm guessing from too many calories or too much caffeine, probably both. She raises her left arm to point at Moose. Somehow, from this she managed to hit her head on the wall. With that, she fell backwards hitting her head once again. Everyone was laughing hysterically. I picked her up bridal style and started to take her upstairs to a spare room so she could sleep this over. But when I got up two steps, Moose asked where I was taking her drunkenly before grabbing her wrist, trying to keep her down here. I tried to reason with him that she was too 'drunk' to stay. He wasn't having any of this before I convinced him that Jeff the Moose was downstairs and needed to talk. He muttered something before running derbely around the bottom floor. I put (Y/N) in the guest bed. "I wanna see a MOOSIE!!!" She practically screams like a little kid. I went back downstairs and Saber requested we play truth or dare. We get the non alcoholic Champagne. Saber went first "Zach, truth or dare?" "Truth." "Is it true that you actually like Megan?" "Dude! ....... She's my girlfriend!.......Of corse I do." The hesitation tho. Zach went next "Well smart guy, Saber! Truth or dare?" "Dare." "I dare you... to lick! Moose's foot!!!" He said evilly. Saber looked at Moose and he signed to pull his sock off. As well as I know Moose, Saber is going to be in for one smelly surprise. He pulled off his sock and he loudly gagged. Moose and Zach were laughing so hard while Saber was going through his version of hell. "I hate you Zach!" "And I hate you too!" Zach replied as we all watched Saber lick Moose's smelly foot. Bert interrogated Moose after he said dare. Wrong move Moose. "I dare you to tell us who your crush is!" Bert pretty much barked. "Umm... Nobody!" Moose nervously responded. "You have to tell us Moose!" I said.
Megan excused herself for a minute. (Y/N) came down the stairs. "I hear we're playing spin the bottle?" "Good idea! Let's do that!" Megan said. "How did you know what we were doing?" I said. (Y/N) and Megan winked at each other. I glared at Megan and she laughed. I looked at Moose who was blushing MAD. "Soooo... Moose,"I whispered in his ear, teasing him, "It's (Y/N)!" Saber put the bottle in the middle and spun it. It landed on Megan. Zach jumped in front of her as a guard. "No way dude!" Saber somehow managed to peck her on the cheek before sitting back down. Megan spun it and it landed on Zach who kissed her for more than 'a few seconds' before Jay yelled "Get a room!" I volunteered Moose to spin and he did. It landed on (Y/N). I giggled and Moose shock a fist. They both blushed before giving a small kiss. Moose whispered something to her but I couldn't hear or read his lips. Megan's ringtone went off "Don't leave me... HANGING ON THE TELEPHONE!!!" "You like that song too!?" (Y/N) asked excitedly. Before we knew it they were setting up for karaoke!

    I'm in the phone booth, it's the one across the hall
If you don't answer, I'll just ring it off the wall
I know he's there, but I just had to call
Don't leave me hanging on the telephone
I heard your mother now she's going out the door
Did she go to work or just go to the store
All those things she said, I told you to ignore
Oh why can't we talk again
Don't leave me hanging on the telephone
It's good to hear your voice, you know it's been so long
If I don't get your call then everything goes wrong
I want to tell you something you've known all along
Don't leave me hanging on the telephone
I had to interrupt and stop this conversation
Your voice across the line gives me a strange sensation
I'd like to talk when I can show you my affection
Oh I can't control myself
Don't leave me hanging on the telephone
Hang up and run to me
Whoa, hang up and run to me
Whoa oh oh oh run to me

We all clapped and I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Send these two to Hollywood would ya?! Bert, Ryan, Sayber, Preston, and Moose were talking. Bert grabbed Jay's wrist before taking the girl's spot. Ryan put on some music and dancing. Zack, and I looked at each other. I guess we're the only sane males here. Then they started singing...
  I got a secret, I'm telling everyone
Don't wanna keep it, I wanna play it dumb
I made a promise I think I'm ready to break
Its just a question there's nothing wrong or right
But your intentions keep you up at night
Play with fire and you are way too insane
But when the lights go out, go out
We are just beginning
And not a sound, our eyes are looking down
Spin the bottle round and round and round and round
Last kiss on the tip of your lips
Where it heads, now watch your heart beat beating
Time's up, are you ready or not?
So don't stop when you get that feeling now, now
Tock tock, it's your heart beat beating
Now, now, it's just a game
I feel uneasy, I feel a little scared
It's too danger, I'm playing unprepared
I try to hide it before I make a mistake
But when the truth is out, is out
We're just beginning
Without a sound, our eyes are looking down
We spin the bottle round and round and round and round
Last kiss on the tip of your lips
Where it heads, now watch your heart beat beating
Time's up, are you ready or not?
So don't stop when you get that feeling now, now
Tick tick tock, it's your heart beat beating
Now, now, it's just a game
I'm ready, so ready
So take me on (so take me on)
You're staring, I'm so trapped
It's on and on and on and on
Last kiss on the tip of your lips
Where it heads, now watch your heart beat beating
Time's up, are you ready or not?
So don't stop when you get that feeling
Last kiss on the tip of your lips
Where it heads, now watch your heart beat beating
Time's up, are you ready or not?
So don't stop when you get that feeling now, now
Tock tock, it's your heart beat beating
Now, now, it's just a game

   This was new. Moose could actually sing. I looked at the Zach who was dumbfounded. Megan had put this on all forms of her social media and was laughing like crazy. Then there was   (Y/N). She was starting at Moose. I tried to snap her out of this, but only he could. Almost as if they had hypnotized each other. We went back to playing truth or dare after we finished laughing. There were super dumb dares and truth answers. I forget how, but Moose and I got mad at each other. I spun the bottle and it landed on (Y/N). IDK why, but she jumped on me before kissing me. She was drunk as ever so after the kiss, I brought her back upstairs. "Stay!" She said. I stayed for a few minutes. I told her I'd be back after everyone left. When I got back down, everyone but Megan were chanting over and over.
"(Y/N) and Nathan kissing in the closet! I hear footsteps! They better lock it!" 
(IDK why but this song has been sang in my dreams by a little girl. But my name and my crush. Please I need help)
Megan went up to talk with (Y/N). The boys and I got into a nerf gun fight. Moose and I made up. We took down Preston together. About half an hour later the Idiots left. This only left (Y/N) and I home.

Surprise 1 and 2 took whopping TWO HOURS!!! With a word count of almost 2000 words! It's tiring but IK I will laugh at myself later.