Moving

I woke up the next morning by the sunlight hitting my face. I tried to get out of bed but Nathan tightened his grip on my waist. "Staaaaayyy" He groaned. "Nathan, the moving van is going to be at my house in an hour." "Five more minueeeeeettssssss!" I groaned and tried to escape his grip once again. "What is it with you and underestimating our strength?" I clasped onto him. "Come on Mr."
I don't know how, Nathan managed to get out of bed, take a shower, and walk out in NORMAL HUMAN CLOTHING! "Who are you trying to impress?" I looked up with wide eyes. He just laughed as we got into his Mercedes.
We got to my house and went to my room. I started to get the last items ready to get in the van. Within twenty minutes, my closet, shelves, and floor was clean for the first time in forever. "Are we done?" Nathan asked looking around the room. "One more thing. I didn't think it would come to this but..." I pulled my mattress and box spring to the side, leaving an empty frame. Until you look under that... I'm not known to be 'Miss neat and clean'. I never had been. When you looked under the bed, it showed. There was gum wrappers, old clothes, worn toys, and way more junk. "Hey! Look at this!" I said picking up a piece of paper. I showed Nathan, and it was homework from first grade. Fact, this is exactly what I found when I got a new mattress XD I am 1/4 Savage tho "You were a savage!!!" He practically yelled at the blank worksheet. "Who's to say I 'was'? I still am FROG!" He looked down with a blank face.

Nathan's POV

"FROG! FROG! FROG! FROG!!!" Her voice echoes in my head. A flashback to the nightmare, the night we broke up in NYC.
I suddenly felt a sharp pain jab into my back. I looked behind me, and Moose stood there. A bloody knife in his hand. He put a hand over my mouth. I gasped for air pleading at    (Y/N) for help. They blinked and their eyes went from a inviting color, to blood red. She laughed and Moose grabbed her waist, pulling her closer. He evilly laughs too, then he kissed her. "Nighty night! FROG!!!" The imagine kept playing in my head. (Y/N) snapped me out of it by calling my name.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Nathan! Nathan! Nathan are you ok?" He didn't reply for a few seconds and I started to worry. He snapped out of it luckily. He looked down at the junk under the bed. "What's this?" He said dusting off a THICCCCC book. He gasped as he stared to look like his Minecraft character. "No. Flipp'n. Way."