Snow 1

(Y/N)'s POV

"Nathan! Open up!" I yelled at the laughing frog.
    "No!" He replied like the spoiled child he was.
    "Fine, play it that way! I have the keys to the Lamborghini!" I teased.
    "Nuh u-" I shook the keys.
     "How did you-" I cut him off once again by bolting at the open garage. I opened the lambo door and started it up.
    Just as he heard the engine, Nathan bursted through the door, "I DIDNT THINK YOU WOULD ACTUALLY DO IT!!!"
    "Well I didn't think you would lock me out so get in or back in the house."
   He sighed, "Fine, but if you scratch my car-"
   "Oh blah, blah, blah, this is my car, blah, blah. What are you, my mother? I'm starting to think you like your car more than me."
   "First, pretty much. Second, unlike your mother, you can get answers from me! And last, carS, plural. I like my cars more than you," he laughed even more.
   "Ugh, you seem to forget you're not in the drivers seat anymore. And scene when have you been able to answer my questions? And I'm not the one with a high pitch voice."
   "Really? Last I knew you were screeching 'Nathan, Nathan, NATH-"
   "There are KIDS reading this Nathan!"
And yes, we just broke the 4th wall

🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎

       'Well, nearly empty parking lot, clear of snow or ice, and an asleep frog! Perfect time to drift this thing!' I thought.
    I hit the gas, started gaining enough speed to make marks, and you will not believe what happened next.
    "WHAT KAYLA!!! DID I FLOOD THE BATHROOM AGAIN!!! AGGGGH!!!" Nathan jumped awake.
    "Ummm... I'm (Y/N), not Kayla... Not the reaction I wanted, but who is Kayla!?"
    "Oh shittttttt" Nathan croaked.