Telling

A/N: So I'm thinking about doing a crush x reader but IDK. I'll do it if you guys would read it.

(Y/N)'s POV
It was time for Nathan and I to tell them. We may not know how, but we had to. We went to get breakfast at a local cafe. Nathan sat next to me in the booth and Jeremy sat next to him. Shark and Emma were on the other side with George across from me. The boys talked about random Minecraft videos they had made. I signed quietly and put my left hand next to my leg. I then felt something on my hand, I looked down and saw it was Nathan's hand. He smiled and continued to talk, squeezing my hand while doing so. I slightly blushed but it wasn't noticeable yet. At least I thought. "What are you two, lovebirds!?" Moose joked laughing. I look at Nathan but he still looked at Moose. He put our hands on the table for everyone to see. "Funny you would say Moose!" He chuckled. "Actually, we're dating now. We were going to tell later today, but why not now?" Emma and Shark smiled. Jeremy and Ariel nodded. Moose was almost speechless. Then he blurted out "I knew I was onto something! I KNEW IT!!! I HEARD YOU GUYS LAUGHING  TOO PLAYFULLY!!!" "We had a tickle fight! This one! " I said pointing at Nathan "Wouldn't stop tickling me!" They laughed but Moose rolled his eyes. "Sure!! Tickled!" "Moose!" Emma and I almost yelled at the same time. "Quit it Moose! Not cool! Seriously." Nathan said giving him the death stare. "Nathan and (Y/N) in a hotel room-" Moose started. "Really? Do you guys have a stupid rhyme for everything? How childish..." I replied. "You ain't seen nothing yet! I'LL SHOW YA CHILDISH!!!" Moose yelled. Nathan signed. Moose proceeded to get out of the booth, put on a song, and start singing/ dancing around( You guys pick what would be funnier: The chicken dance, or Bird is the word from family guy when they were in the dinner. Personally, bird is the word is way funnier sooooo.... YOU'RE WELCOME)
"A whena bird bird bird! Bird bird's a word! A whena bird bird bird! Bid bird's a word!A whena bird bird bird! Bird bird's a word! A whena bird bird bird! Bird bird's a word! (Y/N)! Don't you know about the bird! NATHAN EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE BIRD IS THE WORD! A whena bird bird bird bird! Bird bird's the word!" We laughed so hard but Moose kept singing. "Hey! Guy behind the counter! The bird's the word! Hey! Frightened little child! The bird's the word! LADY ON THE TOILET!!!! DON'T YOU KNOW! ABOUT THE BIRD!!!" "Sure everybody knows that the bird is the word!" We're gasping for air by now. I don't want to say we got kicked out. But the manager kicked us out of our seats, and showed us to the door. It wasn't the front door we came in though. It led to a dumpster and a poorly lit alleyway. He didn't even say "Thank you! Come again!" So... Yeah. I can say we got kicked out. Ariel and Jeremy got it on camera too! "It was worth it!" The boys yelled. Emma and you couldn't stop laughing. "AND THEY FORGOT TO CHARGE US!!!!!" Moose added. We all turned back at the building sticking our tongues out. "Nah nah nah nah nah!!!" George blew a raspberry. We walked back to the cars and started driving.