Nathan's Plan

Nathan's POV!!!
I looked straight ahead and saw two children on a teeter-todder. (If anyone remembers those) One was a girl with blonde hair and a white dress. The other was a boy with black hair and black shirt/ black jeans. "Hello Nathan!" The boy said. "How did you know my name?" I questioned in shock. "We know everyone on earth silly, think of us, as a Santa like thing." The girl added, "For we, are life and death themselves!" At this point, I walked over to a nearby tree, and banged my head. "Ouch! That actually hurt!" I wasn't dreaming and this was real. "Hahaha! Silly Nathan, this isn't a hallucination!" The boy laughs. "Am I dead?" I ask. "Not yet!" They chuckle. "Than I'm alive!" I say. "Only if you want to be!" They say laughing. "Well is this like a midlife stage?" I question. "You got it!" The girl says. "Well, you're actually in a coma..." The boy adds. I was speechless. "You say you're life and Death. But what exactly is this place and what is your job?" "He's a thinker!" The girl says, "We control the universe. If we stop working this teeter- toter, so will everything. It will all disappear as we know it." The boy says. I talked with them for a while about all their abilities and whatnot.
  It didn't take long before I felt homesick. "Can I go back now?" I said. They replied that I would need to wait only a few hours. I forced a smile but they saw right through it. They told me that I could now hear from my coma. I went to a phone booth and picked up the phone. I heard Moose's voice and soft female voice. Then I realized, that's the same voice as when I fell. She told me it was going to be ok and she was getting help. Up until now, I thought that was an angel watching out for me. But if she was a real person, I needed to find her. They would come and go. At one point, all of the Proper Idiots were there! The most heart breaking was my mother tho. She never left my side. I would hear he wake up at night and cry her eyes out. But I couldn't signal. I was unable to lift a finger, move my lip, or even blink. It was only then when I realized how much they really needed me. And I couldn't stand to hear them like this.
I looked around and tried make friends with people. I then saw a little girl about 8-11 years old sitting on a bench. She had brown hair, sea green eyes, freckles around her nose, and fair skin. She looked lonely and almost as if she had finished crying. As I walked closer I said hi and she waved back. I could tell she was a sort of shy girl. I sat next to her and I introduced myself. She said her name was Jala. As we talked, she said that she was waiting for a family to bring her down to earth. She didn't have a single friend here and I was the only person she has really talked to in a while. Her story was very sad. She was almost an outcast around here after her only friend left. She hasn't seen her since. I told her about my story and how I only had a little bit longer here. I spent the rest of my time here with her. I promised to find her one day on Earth and we would be friends for eternity. She smiled and did our new fist bump pattern together. Hand to fist, fist to hand, high five, thumbs go left and right, twisted arms, wenis(elbow) shake, head bow. We then hugged goodbye. I went back to Life and Death. They said that I wouldn't remember them or anything about this place. I pleaded to have a single memory of Jala. Without another word, Life snapped her fingers and they were gone.