Remembering in the Snow

(Y/N)'s POV

I don't know what is wrong with me. I have a perfect life with my amazing feincé. But for some reason, I feel like something is missing. Who am I trying to fool!? Nathan is right, cramps are getting to me. I'm just being paranoid as usual.
Nathan walked into the yoga room when I was deep in my mind.
"Wacha do'n beautiful?" His voice smiled.
I kept my eyes closed, trying to figure out what I was missing.
"(Y/N)? Are you ok? (Y/N)!!!" He shook me and I looked at him, still hanging upside down.
"Yeah...why" His face only got more worried.
"Come on, (Y/N). What's bothering you? Is it the same thing from the other day? Like I said, cramps are getting to your mind. There's nothing to worry about."
"This is different, Nathan. It just feels like there's something I don't know about."
"Well I'm not hiding anything. And you should know everything because of the size of your head!" He laughed at the end.
I flipped over and stood up. I changed the playlist on my Spotify playlist. 'It ain't me' by Kygo and Selena Gomez came on.
"You probably wouldn't understand anyway" I trailed off.
He looked offended, "Just because my name is Unspeakable, doesn't mean I can't listen to you!"
"It's like there's something from the past we don't know"
Nathan nodded and walked out of the room. He came back in a few minutes with a book in his hand.
"Nathan, I hate the burst your bubble, but I don't think reading is going to help."
"Well, when you need to look into the past, you look in books. You said it wasn't too long ago and I was there, so the high school yearbook is our best option."
"If you say so..." We opened the book and saw teachers, quotes, stuff like that. Then there was a few pages of pictures. Then we saw it. A picture of me, Nathan, Gabe, my best friend from high school (B/F), and another girl who I didn't realize. She was a bit shorter than him, with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She seamed oddly close to Nathan.
   I turned to him, "Who's that girl?"
  "Ummm... We'll talk about this later." He scratched the back of his neck.
   I had my doubts but I turned the page. There was a boy and girl standing next to a sign 'Enchanted Rock State Park'. In the background was our group of 5 smiling and laughing.
  Two pages later was the other 4 without me, sadness on their faces. They had shirts That said 'Hope for (Y/N)'. Nathan was just as confused as me now.
   One more picture had me with the tips of my hair dyed blue and walked away from the group with an angry expression.
   "Ok, first of all, that photographer hated us," Nathan started, "and second, WHAT THE FLIP!?"
   I barley could talk, "Something happened... at Enchanted Rock."

              Cliffhanger much?