Q & A

(Y/N)'s POV

     So Nathan and I asked our fans to ask us questions for a Q&A a few days ago. We've received over 2k comments now so we definitely have enough for a video. We drove to the office and pressed record.
   "Hey guys! It's (Y/N) here! And today, we're taking over Nathan's YouTube Channels!" I said happily. Nathan jumped into the camera's view next to me from his previous spot on the floor. "WHAT!? Who said you could do that?!" "George" I said smarty. "George? Really! That's the guy who put a coconut in the microwave yesterday, remember!" He said knocking on my head like it was a door. "EXPOSED!!! So today we're exposing MooseCraft!" I said in a derpy voice. "Well he should've listened to Rick Sanchez when he said 'Don't put a coconut in a microwave'!" I laughed. "Well Wubba Lubba Decpacito!"
Fun Fact! That's still on my recommend on my keyboard thanks to memes and heckyeahteedee
"Anyway~! We're doing a Q&A!" Nathan got us back on topic. "So the first question is 'Why is the Y?" Nathan said confused.
You'll get the reference if you're a fan of Xxxtentacion
"Ask Ski not me!" I said. "The next question is 'How did you and Nathan meet?'" Nathan read the question. "Well Nathan fell for me, literally. When he, George, and Shark went skydiving, Nathan failed. Miserably. He fell into my backyard and I found him unconscious. Two weeks in a coma later, he woke up. One party later, we became friends. So yeah, that's how we met."
Nathan nodded at the reply before reading the next question by my friend DatRandomNerd12 "Will you get a goat? What? What would I do with a goat?" "George has Moose Milk, why don't you have Goat Milk? You're part goat!" I laughed. "I'm a frog for your information! I'm not a goat!" He then made a high pitched goat noise. "You're beard says otherwisec Billy!" This was my turn to make a voice cracked goat sound. "Hey!" He yelled as I stroked his stubby facial hair. "I have a reason! It's no shave November!" Nathan smiled.
"From HeyItsMeFire , 'When will you guys-' WOAH!" I showed Nathan the screen as he blushes. "Little bit much stronger language there Fire!" "What about you and George? Hmm?" I tilted my head. "That's what I thought!" "Next question! 'Nathan, will you be my boyfriend?' What!" I turned to Nathan. He covered his mouth from my view and whispered to the camera. "Don't tell (Y/N) but... there's something called NO!" He yelled the last part. "I've got all I need right here!" He picked me up. "No I ain't got cash, I ain't got cash!" I smiled as we then sang together. "But I got you baby!" I gave Nathan his high pinched solo. "BABY I DON'T NEED DOLLAR BILLS TO HAVE FUN TONIGHT!!! I LOVE CHEEP THRILLS!!! BABY I DON'T NEED DOLLAR BILLS TO HAVE FUN TONIGHT!!! I LOVE CHEEP THRILLS!!! I DON'T NEED NO MONEY AS LONG AS I CAN FEEL THE BEAT!!! I DON'T NEED NO MONEY AS LONG AS I KEEP DANCING!!!" I cut him off. "Alright show-off! American Idol is that way!" I pointed to the right.
Nathan read the next. "When are you guys going to get married?" We looked at each other. "I'm 19 and he's going to be 21 in about a week sooo... We're still pretty young." I said. "Yeah, when the time comes" Nathan said. I looked at the phone. "Oh here's a good one! 'When are Moose and Fire going to date?" "Our ship will sail!" We both said. "We'll make it happen!" I said. "That's an Unspeakable promise!"
  "How many children are you having?" I said, reading the next comment. My face was heating up. Nathan looked at me and shrugged. "It's a bit early to be asking but two." He said. "Flip that! I'm having 58 kids and I'm shipping them all to VIRGINYA!" I said in a weird voice.
Yet another inside joke between me and two people in my class!
We both laughed. "Well, that's all guys! Have a fantastic rest of your day, stay safe, and stay Unspeakable!" Nathan ended the vlog like that. "So when's the 58 kids arriving?" Nathan smirked. I slapped his arm. "I love you idiot! About George and Fire, we need that ship to sail!" "You read my mind" Nathan said, holding my waist.