💉Needles💉

(Y/N)'s POV

So Nathan told me that 'Kayla' is that girl from the photos. They actually used to date, which I'm ok with because that was from high school. And we can't even remember each other so it doesn't effect 'us'.
Anyway, I have a appointment at the doctors. This wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't need bloodwork done. I. Hate. Bloodwork. I don't know what it is. Blood alone, fine. Needles, fine. But when one is stabbing into you is another story.
Because of this, I can't drive myself back. Nathan would, but he has a meeting. My second option is Fire, and she said it's fine. Just another excuse to get away from the boys.

🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩

"And this will only pinch a li-" the nurse said happily before stabbing my arm with a needle. I flinched and glanced at my arm. I say glanced before Fire slapped my head away and glaring at me.
"Ummm, Miss I wouldn't recommend-"
"She needed that, believe me." Fire replied.

🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩🏩

"Well, (Y/N) we'll call you for results later tonight!" Sharen said from the front desk as Fire and I walked out.
"Why you shaking?"
"I don't know Fire, I just don't know."
"You know what? You and Nathan should come over tonight! We can talk and the idiots can do whatever idiots do!"
"Okay, they're still in the meeting anyway. That should get my mind off stuff." I sighed.
"Stressed out?"
"Paranoid. I don't know what it is but there's something I don't know about me and Nathan."
"It can't be that serious. You guys are like the best couple on YouTube! I wish George and I could get along like you guys."
"I just have a suspicion. Also, Nathan and I don't belong in the same sentence 'as best couple on YouTube'. There's always Pewdiepie and Marzia!"
"You're right, you are paranoid."

Later that day I was sitting in George and Fire's bedroom with her. We were talking about random stuff and playing with Lucy. Nothing much. We heard a car pull in, George and Nathan were here. Fire covered my mouth and quickly dragged me upstairs.
"What-" I was cut off.
"SHHH!" She held a small balloon with something inside it.
"A water balloon? Really?"
"No! Mayonnaise!" She smirked.
  "Re-"
  'Oh no' It hit George in the face but didn't pop. He picked it up and squeezed it.
     I'll give you three seconds to guess what happens next.
    Yep! The idiot popped it and it splattered all over his face.
   "What the!? NOO LUCY MY FACE IS NOT A SANDWICH!!!!"
   I couldn't even look anymore. Fire and I were rolling on the ground from laughing. When I looked down, Nathan was doing the same.
   "HA! GOT EM'!" Nathan screeched.
    "Do you guys have another so I can throw it at him?" George looked up at the top floor.
    "Not for him!" I laughed and threw an empty milk jug at him.
   Fire and I were wheezing at this point. Nathan also found this to be hilarious before George got a nerf gun.
  "WARRRR!!!!" George yelled.

Areal's POV

   In case you're wondering, this is normal. In fact, almost daily. I don't know how they do it, but they do. And who cleans it? Old Areal here. Credit? George gets it for having the most subscribers. It's not like he's Pewdiepie.

(Y/N)'s POV

   George went back to talking about new videos downstairs on the couch. I was talking to Fire again. We were interrupted by my phone ringing.
  "Hello, is this (Y/N) (L/N)?"
  "Speaking."
  "This is Sharen from the hospital. You're bloodwork results are in. Overall, you're healthy. But, you're pregnant."

Sorry for the short chapters recently but I guess it's better than not updating for months🤷‍♀️