The Announcement

(Y/N)'s POV

    "How should we tell our fans?" I asked Nathan.

   We were laying down on the couch, thinking about stupid videos to make, future plans, stuff like that. The main question was; how are we going to tell our fans about the engagement AND pregnancy?

   "Let Instagram decide" He responded and opened the app.

   He created a poll saying; "I have an announcement, should (Y/N) and I go live or make a video?"

    We waited about half an hour and the results were in. 46% said make a video and 54% said go live. I was hoping this would happen because we get to hear people's live reactions. But that's also something to worry about. We said we would go live in another half hour on YouTube.

💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍

"Hey guys! I know we don't go live much but we have some news." Nathan started.

"Is it about your Unspeakable Merch?" I said in a derby voice.

  We laugh but Nathan stops and looks at he camera, "But seriously guys, we have important news."

The chat blew up with comments and some were just crazy conspiracy theories.
Person 1: New videos?
Person 2: Is Nathan deleting his channels?
Person 3: Are you getting your pet pig back?
Only OG fans remember😂^
Person 4: Is Shark moving to Texas?
Person 5: Are you going to do a fan meetup?

    "Haha! No guys, I'm not deleting my channels, I never had a pet pig, and we aren't going to have a meetup anytime soon. This is big. So do you guys want the good or bad news first?" Nathan says.

   "HEY!" I slap him.

   "ABUSE! I'm kidding! IM KIDDING!" He yells with a red face.

   "Yeah, you are a kid" I mumble.

    "Anyway, the good news is..." Nathan holds my hand and puts it to the camera.

"We're engaged!" We said in unison.

The chat went wild at that second.
Person 6: OMG
Person 7: Congratulations
Person 8: 😲
Person 9: 💍😊🥳
Person 10: HES MINE AND MINE ONLY😤

Nathan read person 10's comment, "No, I'm hers... But if you want the bad news here it is... There IS no bad news. In fact... IM PREGNANT!"

"I thought I was the pregnant one... Well I guess..." I say trying not to laugh.

"Anyway guys, we are going to have a baby Unspeakable!" Nathan says.

"And they might overthrow you for this channel." I laugh.

"Anyway, thanks for joining and we'll see you in the next video." Nathan ends the live.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

"So do you think we're having a boy or girl?" I asked Nathan as I laid back into his arms.

   "A frog," he chuckles, "as long as it's healthy, I don't care what."

   I hugged him and before I knew it, I was asleep. A while later, I felt him pick me up bridal style and bring me to bed.

   "Stay." I muttered.

   "I'm going to Walmart, do you want anything?" He responded.

  "For you to stay, it's like 9 anyway."

   "10" he corrected and sighed.

   He climbed into the bed and buried his head in the back of my neck.

   "I love you"