Halloween part 2

This chapter is going to be based off of the 'abandoned yellow house' in my town. It's said to be haunted and it's creepy af in some parts. I'm leaving out some TERRIFYING graffiti jk it's Halloween so it needs to be scary so this is your warning about it being spooky

   We are on the same street as the house and it's in view.

We finally got to the abandoned house that was said to be haunted. By we, I mean in this formation of two straight lines: Jenny and I, Moose and Cyclone, Areal Jeremy and Lucy, then FINALLY the two scaredy-cats Ryan and Nathan. I looked up at the yard, FULL of trash and beer cans. The grass was faded, like it hadn't gotten any water in years. Ryan and Nathan didn't move through the gate so Jenny yelled to them "Are you idiots coming or not?" They were hesitant at first, but they walked onto the yard. I looked at Nathan "So how spooky is it?" "It looks like the Well house form 2018's IT..." He said as we all realized the resemblance. "Well if I see any clown, I'll be at Nathan's eating food..." Ryan said shaking. "You seam to forget that houses have pipes." Jenny joked. "And?" "You don't want to end out like Beverly do you?" This made Ryan only more terrified. I could feel Nathan's spine shiver.
The order was still two straight lines but Nathan and I, Ryan and Jenny, Moose, Cyclone, and Lucy, then Jeremy and Areal. We held hands as we walked into the creaky old building. Let's just say the interior wasn't any more flattering than the outside. As we par-cored around the obstacles like broken glass, nails, ext., Areal and Jeremy were fighting about something pointless. "Will you just shut up!" Ryan complained as they quieted down.
A couple minutes later, Jenny tripped on a beam on the floor. As Ryan helped her up, she looked behind the others and said "Were are Areal and Jeremy?" We looked behind the group and realized they weren't there. "Areal? Jeramy?" We yelled. No response. "Stop playing games Mr. Gorilla!" Moose yelled. "This isn't funny!" Cyclone added. "They probably got scared and left." Nathan said. "Says the one who wouldn't step foot inside the yard." I elbowed him.

Lucy's POV Probably the most unexpected POV's yet

I didn't like this place. Moose and Cyclone were here, along with Nathan and (Y/N) so I fell safe. That doesn't keep me from putting my guard down. Areal and Jeremy were yelling nonsense at each other until the Moose Milk Gods finally gave us mercy by getting them to shut up. They were too quiet though so I looked behind us, they weren't there. I tugged at Moose's pants to get his attention. He just looked down and rubbed my head. Where are they? Are they in trouble? I'm worried. I sniff the musty air. "THATS AREAL'S SMELL!" I thought as I tugged Moose to the side. Cyclone followed, trying to tug me back with Moose. IK How unrealistic this is because have you seen Moose's muscles!? He legit could lift me with one arm and I weigh like a ton and a half.
The smell is getting stronger, and it leads to a bookshelf. I scratch at it as Moose pulls a small lever. This made the bookshelf move around, revealing a hallway. I started to walk into it. "Well, looks like I'm going to Narnia again" Cyclone says as he follows.