Minecon 2

Nathan's POV
A good 800 fans have showed up to my booth. A girl who was probably nine years old walked up to (Y/N) and I. She was holding a (your YouTube channel) shirt which confused me. She hasn't put her merch up for sale yet, has she?

(Y/N)'s POV
   "I caught it from the tee shirt cannon! Thank you!" She said. "You're welcome! You're officially the first fan to get merchandise from me!" I smiled. "Really!? WOW! Could you sign the shirt?"
  Did your school do this? The last week of school for a day we had stations and we would go around doing fun things. Sports, challenges, races, and a lot more! My last year of school there we made pancakes from a tin can! DatRandomNerd12  probably remembers this. We had big inertube like things, and we would squeeze them around our waists. We would run at each other and fight to the death.
I went against a boy in my grade once, he fell, hit his head, and lost his shoe. The main part of this was getting our school shirts for the next year. We signed each others shirts in our classes too. My first grade shirt STILL has the sharpie signatures!
  I'll do you one better!" I said as I signed the shirt and gave her an autographed photo. "Thank you
(Y/N)!!!" She said happily, holding it to her chest before walking off.
"Lucky girl." Nathan said.
"Not as lucky as me to have you" I said getting closer.
  We were in the booth for about two and a half hours after. My anxiety was kicking in from all the people. It then got to a point when my stomach hurt. I went to the other side of the booth where people can't see me to get air. I went back out a couple minutes later but it only got worse.
"I'm going outside for air for a couple minutes." I told Nathan and he nodded.
  There were cars honking outside one the busy streets, but it didn't feel like I was being stared at as much. I sigh of relief excepted my mouth. I never realized how big the buildings were here. Sure, Houston is huge, but this is Las Angeles we're talking about. Across the street there was a guy staring over at me. I didn't think too much of it, until it continued for two minutes. A car drove past him and he was gone. "Weird dude..." I muttered, walking back to Nathan.