Flaming Home

(Y/N)'s POV

It's a few days after the accident and I'm so grateful to be back in Houston with the love of my life. I knew Nathan and the Idiots were loyal, but to put their lives on the line like that. We're not only a squad, we're family, a stupid family. At least we're together.
So since the idiots are visiting, the boys are doing another stupid challenge. I'm talking with Megan and Jenny upstairs. After watching a movie, Jenny suggested that we go to Starbucks to see Kitty who moved here to be with us. We're also going to meet one of Jenny's friends who apparently has known her for a while. Megan being the Megan she is yelled "YAAASSSS!!! Let's go!" I laughed as we told the boys where we were going. I hugged Nathan goodbye before driving to Starbucks with the girls.

Nathan's POV

"You do realize you and (Y/N) were made for each other right?" Jay says. Before I could respond George added. "Yeah! Just marry her already!" "I will when the time comes. We're a little young-" "Just quit the excuses and say 'I do!' " George's voice got high at the end making a kissy face. "You're one to talk! You're a few days away from being a 22 year old child, and you don't have a girlfriend!" The boys made a dramatic 'ooohhhh!'. This was his turn to make an excuse. "Well... This CHILD is waiting for the right one!" "More like the next extinction!" Ryan mumbled. "Well that's going to be really soon if you keep talking!" George snapped putting up a fist. "You wanna go bro!" Ryan shouted. 'Why are these guys my friends?'

(Y\N)'s POV

We sat down with our drinks and within a few minutes a girl walked in. Her black combat boots clicked with each step. They had a slight leverage, even though she didn't need them because she was probably Nathan's height. She had long ombré hair with dark red tips that faded to yellow. She ordered a drink and sat with us. "Hey Jenny! Kitty!" "Hey Fire!" They both said. Her golden eyes glowed with the sun.
   We talked for a while before Kitty said, "It's a shame the weather is getting colder. We don't get a lot of sun, and Texas doesn't get a lot of snow." "I don't know Kitty, I have a feeling about this year." I said looking at the sky. "Well The Idiots will need to do instead challenges so it's going to get loud." Megan said. "When is it ever quiet with them? That's right! Never!" I said as they laughed. "Just a chance to prank them!" Jenny smiled. "That's what I excel in!" Kitty said. We laughed even more. "It doesn't take a lot to trigger them, just make them fail at any game ever. I would know" Megan said. "The struggles of dating a YouTuber" Jenny said. We laughed even more. "To being single!" Kitty and Fire clinked drinks.
We got back to the house and we ran up to the master bedroom room. "So how are we going to prank them?" Megan said. The door cracked open and we went silent as our attention shot to the door. Simon walked in and sat on my lap. "It's just my partner in evil!" I laughed. A grin appeared on the cat's face. "Awww!" Kitty said petting his head. "We could draw on their faces while they sleep!" Jenny said. "We could fill their bathtub with orbes! Wait, Nathan's already is!" Megan laughed. "I seriously think that's going to sit there all year. There's no way he'll clean anything up." I sigh. "We could drop random objects on them when their not looking" Kitty said. "Just hack their Minecraft accounts" Fire said. "They'd get so mad!" Megan said laughing. "I'll just do something evil with food." I say. "Now that's entering new territory! Pure evil!" Kitty gasped. "We could get a box of donuts, eat them, and put a bunch of veggies in the box for them! We could replace gum would play-dough. I could put hot sauce in Nathan's Reese's! He'd kill me!" I laughed. "This is a level of evil I haven't seen before and I like it!" Fire grinned. "I have the evilest thing you could ever do." Jenny whispered as we got closer. "Let's mix m&m's, skittles, and Reese's minis in a bowl for them." We gasped. "That is brilliant. Even the devil himself wouldn't do that!" Megan said. "I'm on it!" I said.