3 am

I just couldn't sleep thinking about this guys fate. I texted my friends but they were going to sleep because "it was a school night." Girl it's AUGUST!!!
I eventually got to the weird side of YouTube with Roblox and Minecraft gamers. I never watched this stuff because I only watched diy slime and makeup videos. But you're brain does weird things in the morning.There was this guy called MooseCraft who was playing Minecraft. He yelled and was actually a little annoying if you ask me. "UNSPEAKABLE!!!" He yelled.
Then it dawn-dawned me. Unspeakable. That was the writing on the guy's hat. I went to his channel in the description as fast as I could. He looked like the guy. A LOT. Well... - the scratches and fall damage. His name was Nathan and when he yelled I knew it was him. I found Moose's Snapchat and texted him despite the time of morning.

🐼: Hey I'm (Y/N).Earlier today I heard a scream from my backyard and saw Nathan had fallen from skydiving. We brought him to the hospital as fast as me could by ambulance. I found your videos and saw that you knew him so if you could text back about this situation it would help a lot.
(Delivered at 3:27 am)

🦌: What? Who is this! (Delivered at 3:48)

🐼: This is (Y/N L/N) Like I said I found Nathan in my backyard. Can I talk to you a bit later?

🦌: NOW! What has happened and where is he? I need to know if he's ok.

🐼: Ok. I found him in my backyard barley breathing. An ambulance rushed him to the hospital and they haven't told us what happened to him.

🦌: OMG Thank you!!! We lost him yesterday while skydiving! We were so worried! Tomorrow at the first visiting time can we meet at the hospital?

🐼: Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with that! See you then.

🦌:Bye thanks again!
🐼:Bye Moose and NP