Giggles

We got back to Huston, and like we said, we're announcing our relationship to YouTube. We're leaving out the part with Moose, but if they put a few pieces together, it's clear. For example, Moose's black eye! That's going to stay for a bit, but Karma's a Bish.
Nathan live on YouTube, and over half of his 5.5 million subscribers were watching. "Shark!!!" Nathan yelled as his character fell off the side of the map. I couldn't help but giggle. I was in the same room, sitting on an office chair but out of the face cam's view. Someone in the chat heard me and asked "What was that laugh?" Nathan ignored it until over half the chat said they heard it too. "That is for another video." Nathan said. The chat blew up with ridiculous theories about what the giggle was. It went from it's a friend or some squeak from the chair, to the entire office is haunted by a dead chicken. I don't want to question this, instead I quietly laughed. Nathan said goodbye to the fans and ended the stream. Shark did the same. "Dude, that was close!" "I know! I'll talk to you later." "Bye!"
   Nathan looked at me weirdly. "Nathan." I said. He smirked. "Don't give me that look." "You have five seconds to run." He said now smirking like the Grinch himself. I ran out of the room as fast as I could. I hid in small compartment in the space the cords form the living room are kept. I remember last time Nathan had that look and it was that night in New York when he practically tickled me to death. I heard him nearby and I put my hands over my mouth. All I heard was the footsteps on the kitchen tiles. They went from echoing to patting the carpet. He was getting closer. I heard his footsteps at the door, and my heart was racing. Then, he stopped and walked away. I was relieved. Until he busted through the door like SUPERMAN! He picked me up and dropped me on the couch. "Nathan please!" I begged him. Mr. Grinch over here looked like he was about to ruin Christmas AND New Year. "Ok Mr. Grinch I get it." I say. Leans down in slow motion, ready to practically tickle me to death. "Not today frog!" I say, pushing him onto the couch as I run. "FLIP! Get back here!" He yells chasing me.