I CAN EXPLAIN

"(Y/N)! How- how could you!?" Said a familiar voice. Moose finally let me go. I looked at the door way and there stood Nathan. "I thought we were a team! Together, partners. But now you cheat on me for MOOSE!?" He said now crying. I ran to him. "NATHAN! I can explain!!!" I pleaded, clinging to his muscular torso. "GET OFF ME! WE'RE DONE!!!" He yelled. I followed him to our room and he gave me my stuff "If you want to sleep with Moose, then sleep with MOOSE! Oh! That shouldn't be a problem considering you already HAVE!!!" "Nathan! Please! Give me a minute to explain!" I cried now. He closed the door on me. "Nathan! I'm begging of you! Let me explain!!!" I said at the door but it lacked a response.
  I walked over to Moose's room and sat in the corner farthest away from him, facing the wall. "I hope you're happy." I said quietly. "(Y/N)...I'm sorry." Moose said whispered. I ignored it and got out my phone to text Nathan.

Y~ Nathan. I'm sorry. Please answer me. I need to talk.

I didn't get a response till morning.

N~What is there to explain!? How much you love him and not me?

~No! Please hear
me out! I love you! Please!

N~ I used to think
the same. Not anymore
(Y/N), not anymore.

The number you are trying to text has blocked you

Everyone left to go someplace, I stayed and cried.