Deception

(Y/N)'s POV

It's getting late. I'm laying in bed with Nathan as yet again. I think something is up with Moose. I'm paranoid AF so I'll find what is going on. I hear faint crying sounds coming from Moose's room. I'm going to find out what's going on. "Uh... I'm going to see if Emma is awake." Nathan whines "Ok, but don't take too long. I'm going to be lonely without you!" "I won't Nathan. Can you not spend any time without me?" We laughed and said goodbye. I walked to Moose's room and quietly knocked on the door. "Who is it and what do you want?" Moose responded sadly. The door was unlocked so I opened it and walked in. Moose was laying on the bed, shirtless.
   "Hey Moose!" I said trying to be quiet. He tried to hide his red face with a pillow, but it failed. "Moose come on..." He is crying. "W-what do you want?" "I'm checking in to see if you're ok. I heard crying." "Well *sniff you've heard wrong!" I walked to the bedside so I was right next to him. "It's ok Moose! It was only a bad dream!" I said while giving him a hug. He pulled me onto the bed, hugging me tightly. "So what's upsetting you?" I whisper to him. He let's me go. "Its no NIGHTMARE! It's real and it's you! You and Nathan!" He cried.  "What did we do? We're sorry!" I said whipped Moose's tears. "I gotta tell you something (Y/N)" "What?" "You gotta promise me that you wouldn't tell." I nodded. "I like you. A lot. Not on a friend level either. I've been crushing on you scene the kiss! Now that you're dating Nathan, I don't know what to do. It's my fault for not asking you before. Will you dump Nathan for me?" I was speechless. I was madly in love with Nathan. I was about to say 'no. I'm not going to betray him for you!' But before I could, Moose pulled me down into a kiss. I tried to fight it and get off, but he's too strong. It was a full on French kiss, too. I was fighting to get off, but then I heard it. "(Y/N)! How- how could you!?"