Heart of a Moose

Moose's POV

It's getting late and I'm laying in my bed, thinking about today. When we were at breakfast, and yes, I just said breakfast not beckfest. I'm not in the mood right now. I dropped my phone and looked under the booth for it. Then I saw it. (Y/N) and Nathan were holding hands! "Are they more than friends? Without telling us? I knew something was up but this!?" I thought. "I'm just a paranoid Moose. They're only friends." I put it to the test. "Well look at you lovebirds!" I laughed, but I was sad inside. I thought again "What if they actually are? That would ruin my chance to ask her!" To be honest, after that kiss when we were in the hospital, I've developed a crush on her. Not a small one either. Nathan responded, still looking me in the eye. "Funny you would say that Moose!" He let out a small laugh. "THIS IS BAD!!! THIS IS BAD!!!" I thought. Nathan continued. "Actually, we're dating now. We were going to tell later today, but why not now?" (Y/N) blushed. My heart broke into 1000 pieces. My chance, my love, my motivation, my everything. Gone, broke, dead. I cannot explain. How hard it was. Fighting the tears. Somehow, I won that battle. Nathan and I? This. Is. War.
  I put my ear to the wall facing (Y/N) and Nathan's room. They were laughing. This time, I couldn't fight the tears. I put my headphones in and I can't say how many times I replied Lucid Dreams. (That's my shoutout to DatRandomNerd12 )
It wasn't just a song. It was the story of my life. "I still see your shadows in my room. Can't take back the love that I gave you." I cannot forget the memory of the kiss in the parking lot. It was better then. Only (Y/N) and I, the way it's supposed to be. So the frog was in a coma? He stole MY girl. I had developed a relationship with her. It was over a month later that she officially met him. She had feelings for me, too. I know it. He walks in, kisses her, and sleeps with her, and then gets the girl! All they did was fall asleep together! I swear, everyday she spent with him, she liked him more, and me less. This isn't right. I did everything write on my part and-. You know what? Screw him! Take her! See what I'll do! I drifted to sleep.