Vacation Part 1

Place: New York City

Moose's POV
It's been a stressful month. Between recording, struggling to get free time, and Nathan's accident, you could think of this as out of a movie. But, sadly this is reality. Don't get me wrong tho! I love my job and my friends. There's just too much stress going on lately. Me, Nathan, (Y/N), Jeremy, Ariel, Shark, and Emma decided to go on vacation. We couldn't decide where. Most people would play 'Rock Paper Scissors' but it failed, resulting in a fight. We had (Y/N) be blindfolded and pick up a small map. She chose Ohio, which she and Nathan already wanted. I was a bit sad because I wanted to go to Alaska. I could see my Moose family. And have (Y/N) shivering into my arms. Speaking of (Y/N), she and Nathan have been acting weird lately. I don't know why yet but I will find out.
  We got to the hotel, first class, obviously! We had 4 rooms: Shark and Emma, Jeremy and Ariel, (Y/N) and Nathan offered to share a room. So that left me alone. Once we got settled, we decided to go eat a real meal considering that we have been eating airplane food on our flight. We went to this amazing fancy steak place a few minutes away. It was that level of fancy that they prepared, cooked, and cut the food right in front of you. We all took the opportunity to put this on our snapchat story's. (Admit it. Moose likes to flex on his Snapchat. Constantly. XD Sorry Moose
but...)

When we finished dinner, we went back to the hotel. Emma and (Y/N) recommend that we swim in the hotel pool. Me, Nathan, and Shark liked that idea. Ariel and Jeremy went to the hotel's gym. We got down to the pool, laughing at one of Nathan's 'thick boi' jokes. Shark didn't think it was so funny as he showed off his 09sharkboy merch. Nathan quickly repped his 'Unspeakable' shirt and hat. I mumbled "Or you could join the moose army which is 10 times better." (Y/N) looked at me before she walked to the high dive ladder. "Are you trying to get a behind view of me jumping of the high dive (Y/N)?" Nathan laughed. She savagely replied "Ok! Let's get the noobs of the stage!" Emma and I laughed at this before we got in the pool to see (Y/N) jump off the high dive. She stood at the top of the high board. "Try this Frog!" She yelled as she did a backflip off the board, landing within two feet of Nathan. His jaw dropped. I almost think he was Drooling!!! He mumbled something to her and she nodded. "This why I didn't go swimming much." (Y/N) said to Emma. She nodded back as if this was normal for them. The four swam for a bit while I rested on a chair by the pool side. I fell asleep with they were talking quietly. I couldn't be rudely awaken because they didn't have an air horn. Boi was I wrong. "Three, two, one!" They whispered waking me up. I looked down and I was on an air mattress. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE POOL!!! They laughed while they got it on camera. "Not cool guys! Not cool!" I shouted at them.
We dried off and said goodnight after we went back to our rooms. It was late so I went to sleep, making sure to lock my door. I couldn't stop thinking about (Y/N) and Nathan though. Something was going on and I needed to know. I would get to the bottom of this no matter what it takes.