ACCIDENT!?

Nathan's POV

(Y/N) and I were driving our Lambo to with the group. Somehow, we made a wrong turn. And apparently, we were speeding. A police officer pulled us over under a bridge.
If you saw Nathan's vlog, you know where this is going
Luckily, he was nice and didn't give us a ticket or anything, just a warning. I started the car again to go, but it wouldn't. The gas was full, the check engine light wasn't on. Everything was normal, except the right back tire. The pressure was LOW. Like, you could push it down, and if you know anything about cars, that's BAD.
Moose pulled up behind us and asked what was wrong. I showed him and he volunteered to drive back to the house with (Y/N) to get her car. We would all drive in his lamo, but it only has two seats. I look at (Y/N) and pull her to the side.

I will make an animation with (Y/N) and Nathan for this scene. I
will repost the chapter then. 🤞

I watched as Moose and (Y/N) drove into the distance. About a minute later, Ryan and Jenny pulled up behind us.
"What's going on?" Ryan said.
"Look at the back tires..." I responded.
"We've been looking for you guys! Where's (Y/N)?" Jenny asked.
"Moose brought her home to get the  Mercedes." Jeremy said.
    We talked for about an hour before Ryan left to get food, and after what felt like hours, Moose retarded with (Y/N) in the Mercedes. I hugged her as we towed the Lamborghini. "Looks like we're not going to Lambo fest..." I said sadly knowing tomorrow was the main event. It was Saturday and no shops were open today or tomorrow to fix it.
"You can drive mine." Ryan said.
I was so happy a bro hugged him.
"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!" I said quickly. Ryan just laughed as we all went back to our house. We had a mini meet up, sort of like my surprise party but less wild. Long story short, the girls drank a lot of Starbucks. A lot. They nearly passed out so Ryan and I carried them into their bedrooms. (Y/N) in our bedroom of course, and Jenny in the guest room. When we went back downstairs, Moose said "Who wants to scare them!?" 15-20 minuets later we ran up the stairs in ridicules outfits. I had the inflatable dinosaur costume, Ryan had a chicken head, and Moose  had the inflatable poop costume.
We yelled and they got mad. You could easily see a dinosaur, a chicken, and a pile of poop run down the stairs, who were being chased by two wounded gazelles.