Date

We're laying in bed together, watching a movie. It was only 5ish in late afternoon. I have one question about this. If this is a horror movie, why are we crying? This isn't supposed to be emotional like this! And just WHERE did these kids get their own weapons!? 'Oh here kid, it's a machine gun! Don't shoot your friends!' Either way, I have (Y/N) hugging me for dear life. She's back in my arms for good. I hug her tightly, kiss her forehead and run my fingers through her hair. "I missed this." She said. "Me too." I smiled.
Later when it was about 7 pm, I told (Y/N) to get ready because we're going out. We walked through the city. It was slightly windy, but I had a hoodie. (Y/N) didn't, so I gave her mine. She hugged me and we continued to walk.
When we got to the part of the street that the restaurant was, I covered her eyes. I took my hands off when we reached the entrance. It was one of the nicest, most expensive places in NYC. She gasped and hugged me. I had made a reservation for a table for two, on the top balcony. We got our drinks and ordered our food. The view was amazing, but nothing can compare to having (Y/N) with me. We go to the edge of the balcony and look at how amazing this is. I gaze into her beautiful (y/e/c) eyes, smirking. She smiles before I kiss her.
We finished dinner and walked around a park nearby. The lights were lit, but it was still dark. Romantic dark. I detected (Y/N) to a bench by a pond. We looked over at the pond, there was a lone frog. Hopping on the few lily pads there were, struggling to stay afloat. A beautiful white swan came over and helped the frog onto its back. They rode down the pond together. "Story of my life." I said quietly. "What did you say?" She replied. I leaned in to kiss her before she could say another word. This. This here. This is what I've wanted in life. I would give everything up for (Y/N). I would die for her. This is where I belong.