ARE YOU FLIPP'N CEREAL!?

You guys should read at least part of my book best friends with Unspeakable before you read this.

I looked at him with a dumbfounded face. I informed him "This is my high school yearbook..." "Are you. FLIPP'N CEREAL!!!!??" He said like he just won the lotto, exited yet shocked. "Yeah... Why?" "This was my high school!" "No way!" "Wait... How don't we remember each other?" "You're right! And you have the memory of a frog!" "Exactly! How couldn't I remember you!" "This is weird and I want answers!" I said turning a few pages.
" Most talented 'm/g/n'" I looked at the photo of her. "She doesn't look to friendly to me!" Nathan said as I laughed. "Most athletic 'm/b/n'" "He doesn't look nice either!" I said. "Cutest couple..." We looked at the picture and practically got sick. "Eww!" "Disgusting!" The photo was of none other than m/g/n and m/b/n, kissing. "Well, things change from high school. They probably broke up in a huge fight or something dumb like that. I was actually the nerd of the class, look at me now! A big idiot who lives on YouTube!" He said pulling me closer.
We looked through the book and found this at the very back.

I made this myself, it's bad but the best thing I could do

We look at each other with even more confused than before. "My how the times have changed..." I say. "I made it out of the FRIEND ZONE!? I'm a flipp'n LEGEND!" He said.