Jay and the Report

(Y/N)'s POV

"What do we have here?" The figure said. "Oh, it's (stupid nickname/ s/n)! I remember you!" A female voice snickered. 'This is living hell. I'm strapped to a chair next to (m/g) and (m/b). My middle and high school bullies.' I sighed. "What do you people want from me? Going to ruin my life again?" "Ruin is such a harsh word..." (m/b) started. "We prefer the term... DELETE!" (m/g) laughed evilly.

Nathan's POV

George and I went back to the convention to see if (Y/N) went back there for some reason. We saw Dan and the others leaving. "What are you guys doing back here?" Dan asked. "(Y/N) wasn't there so we thought she might have came back here." I said. "We haven't seen her again, but we can help you look!" Jack said. "Thanks"
We looked for her for a solid 45 minuets, including security footage. No luck. "Come on buddy! Let's get some sleep. She might be back" George said dragging me back. I hesitated but he overpowered me.
The next day went by slowly without (Y/N). I looked at the clock. It's been 24 hours since she's been gone. 'Wait! 24 hours is the minimum for a missing person report!' I had never called the police so fast in my life.
"Ok so her name is (Y/N) (L/N) and she's 19 years old." The operator said.
"Do you have any physical characteristics?" She questions.
"Yes, she has (your skin tone) skin,
(e/c) eyes, and (hair length) (h/c) hair."
"Ok, we'll release the report within a few hours."
"Ok thank you!" I hung up.
'A FEW HOURS!!!' I yelled in my head. 'Wait, I have 5.9 MILLION people who can help us' I facepalmed before pressing record on my camera.
"Hey guys. I know that videos I make are supposed to be happy and fun. But today isn't one of those days. So yesterday, as you know, (Y/N) and I were at Minecon in LA. I'm still currently here, but I don't know about (Y/N). Guys..." I said with my hand covering my chin and mouth as I sighed. My voice turned more depressing than before. "(Y/N) is missing. Last we knew she was going to the hotel form Minecon. We haven't seen her for 24 hours so a missing person report has been made. If anyone has information or a clue to where she is, DM me on my social media accounts. Thank you." I stopped recording and quickly edited.
"You really miss her buddy, don't you?" A familiar voice said from the doorway. "How much did you hear George." I said. "Enough for me to know, you need her. Come on. I have something I want to show you." He said, leading me to the elevator. "This better help us find her George. I'm not going to waste my time."
"How exactly are we going to find her in all of LA!? I mean Texas is huge, but it's safer." "Nathan. I'm George (L/N) for flips sake! I know people." I couldn't argue with that. He has had editors, people he has gamed with, and the MANY car owners. Out of all those people, there are people in LA.
We walked into a seemingly old car shop. "Hey Frank, I need to talk to Jay now." George said walking up to a mechanic. "Ok, he's downstairs in office B3." "Thanks Dude!" George said walk down a flight of stairs. "Hey Jay, I have a photo and I need you to find the records of the car." "By when?" "Now, this is important." "You owe me." George sent him a photo of a white car. "What's this?" I questioned George. "Take a closer look" It was (Y/N) in the white car. "Where did you get this?" "A fan was asking where you were in it." It was taken only a few minutes after we last saw her. There was a plate in the picture, but blurry.
About twenty minutes later, Jay showed us a file of papers. "This car belongs to (m/g) (l/n) and (m/b) (l/n). They have a history of bad driving, speeding, accidents, and other felonies." 'And of course out of all people, my high school bullies.' I thought. "I shouldn't do this, but since I've known you for like forever, I'll give you their address." "Thanks bro!" George bro hugged him after he wrote the address and other information. I thanked him as we left for the address. "How do you know Jay so well?" I asked George. "High school."

Sooo.... I just woke up to this

    T H A N K    Y O U     G U Y S