Super Car!?

He opened the passenger door of his car. Oh, and did I mention, he drives an AUDI R8!? It was wrapped to be gold. Crazy considering that he's only 20, 2 years older than me. I was a little hesitant about getting in the car of a pretty much complete stranger. He grinned a reassuring grin and I got in.
"So let me get this straight... You found Nathan almost unconscious in your backyard yesterday with severe injuries. Then you took him to the hospital and he's in the emergency ward?!" He asked to get the story right. He still looked like he had been shot in the dark. "Yeah, life is crazy!" I replied. He laughs. "Just like how you told me to come early only for me to find you at Starbucks..." I pointed out. "Yeah but how would you find me here in the first place ?!" I had no response almost like a deer in the headlights which was the PERFECT moment for him to give me the "you ain't so perfect either" look. But for some reason, he didn't. Instead, he laughed, a cute one too. He looked at his phone and looked at me. "You wanna go? It's about time the doors would open for visitors." I said yes.He started the car and it was LOUD! Before I knew it, we were going fast. I don't mean like normal fast. This was a SUPER CAR we were in. The wind was blasting in my face and I turned to Moose. "I assume this is your first time riding in a super car?" He smiled at me.
"Yeah it's awesome!" I replied trying not to seam like too much of a kid at a amusement park. He laughed "Well (Y/N) I doubt this will be your last!"