Pranks

I forgot last chapter Cyclone/Ben is there too so sorry about that!    
        Happy Birthday George!     
       (Yesterday but whatever)
  (Y/N)'s POV

"Whatcha doi'n~?" I say as the girls and I look down from the boys who were watching a movie in the living room. "Watching Fast and Furious 8! Wanna watch with us?" Nathan responded. "No thanks! We were going to get some snacks, want some?" I responded. "Yeah thanks!" "MOOSE MILK!?" George yelled. "We'll check the store" I laughed.
We arrived at your basic Walmart. "So what do we need?" I asked Jenny as she read the list. "Skittles, M&M's, Reese's, Hot Sauce, Milk, cottage cheese, donuts, play-dough, candy apples mix, onions, and vegetables!" Jenny said. We got all the items plus extra stuff. Let's be honest, who goes to Walmart without getting extra unnecessary stuff because we 'need it' XD
   We got back to the kitchen and Kitty made the candied onions. Jenny mixed the m&m's, skittles, and Reese's. Fire poured a couple cups of milk with cottage cheese in it. Megan replaced the gum with play-dough. I cut the bottom of a Reese's cup and filled it with hot sauce. We all ate the donuts and put veggies in the package.
     'Eat healthy! -❤️ The girls who ate the donuts for you'
   We put everything on a tray and gave it to the boys with a smile. "Dig in!" "OH BOI BEKFEST!!!" We went to the bedroom and waited.
      "What is this combination!?" Saber yelled, he got the mixture of candies. "Oi! What's this! DISCUSTANG!" Cyclone yelled, he got the fake gum.
Everyone knows this vine face it.
"THIS IS PURE EVIL!!!" Burt yelled after opening the donut box. "UUGHHHH!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MOOSE MILK!?" George yells.
"(Y/N)!!! HOT SAUCE!!! REALLY!?" Nathan ran to the sink as George followed him. We laughed so hard now. "Ya'll DUMB!!!" Ryan yelled as he took a bite of what he thought was a candied apple, but little did he know. "EEEWWWWWHH!!! WHAT THE F****CCCCCC!!!" He shouted.
Five minutes later all of us were watching the movie, except for Ryan and Jenny. Jenny was washing his mouth out with soap. "What aren't you going to say again?" We could hear Jenny from the bathroom so we burst out laughing. I laughed so hard I fell on Nathan. "I'm going to get you for the Reese's you know..." He said quietly stroking my hair. "Good luck with that" I replied, burrowing my face into his chest.
    It's about 11pm, but to a gamer that's morning. Unfortunately for the boys, 11pm is when we forced them to bed. They yelled and fought but us girls won once again. "It's like I'm dating a child!" Jenny said as we got to the room. "911! She's dating a minor 911!" Fire yelled sarcastically. "Ugh, you know what I meant. Miss Skyl-" Jenny was cut off by Fire yelling. "DONT CALL ME THAT!" "If you guys wake them up, you're putting them back to sleep" I sighed. "But you're right, their children in a 20 year old's body!" We laughed and talked for a bit before going to sleep ourselves.
   I was woken up by a hand on my shoulder. Opening my eyes, I realized it was Nathan. "What is it?" I said tiredly. "I had a bad dream." 'Yep, 20 year old child' We walked to the movie theater room and sat on the couch. "What was it about?" "Well" His husky voice began. "I lost you again... For good" I hugged him. "That's not going to happen." "But-" "I promise." I whispered in his ear. "What would I do without you?" He kissed my forehead. "You didn't have a bad dream did you" Without a response, I fell asleep in his arms.
   I woke up and looked at my phone. All the idiots made Instagram posts, weird. All were photos of Nathan and I sleeping together. "I HATE YOU GUYS!" We yelled in illusion. "Hate you too!" George yelled back. 'But I love my idiot'