Nathan's Reaction

(Y/N)'s POV

   My brain comprehend what she just said. Tears filled my eyes. I turned to Fire.
   "D-did you hear... that?" I said in between tears. She nodded and hugged me.
   "What am I going to do? What about Nathan? What's he gonna say?"
   "You, are going to be fine. Nathan is going to support you. He's going to be happy! What do you think?" She reassured.
  "I'm okay with it, it's just... Nathan-"
  "Listen, it's going to be okay!" She cut off.
  "It's just... paranoid."
  "If you want we can go to the store to buy a test to make sure?"
  I nodded and grabbed my black hoodie with dark sunglasses. The last thing I needed was to get recognized.
   "Where are you guys going?" Nathan stopped us at the door.
   "Snack run!" Fire said. He nodded and we started driving.
   "Hey, we weren't lying either. We're buying snacks, a cart full." Fire smiled.

   When we got there, we got a cart and Fire kept her promise. She grabbed everything in the aisle with sugar in it. I got a bag of chips and Oreos. We went to the back of the store and grabbed a $20 pregnancy test. I buried that inside the mountain of snacks.
  My anxiety only got worse as we got to the check out. I was sweating like crazy. The cashier must have thought I was shoplifting or something. He was a middle aged man and he gave me the look.
   "Little bit young, don't you think miss?"
   "And you're a little bit old to be living in your mother's BASEMENT!!!" Fire snapped.
  He looked at her with a horrified face then broke down.
   "IMMA DISAPPOINTMENT MAAAAAA!"
   "We're leaving." Fire tugged me with the snacks to the car.
   "What if he thinks I cheated?" I said blankly in the middle of the ride.
   "(Y/N), he loves you! He would never suspect you to do that."

    In Fire's bedroom, she was standing outside the master bathroom's door.
   "And?" She called out.
   "Positive" I replied quietly. I walked out and showed her the test.
   "I really messed up this time."
   "No you didn't! Stop being so pessimistic about this, think of the good that will come! And that's coming from the pessimistic QUEEN!" She flipped her hair at the end.
   "Yaaasssss Queen!" I laughed, wiping a tear.
   "Just tell him when you guys get home. You can practice with me."
  "Hey Nathan... Rememberer last time we... you know... Well, I'm bregnant!" I burst out laughing and so did Fire.
   "BREGNANT!! HOW DOES ONE MESS UP THAT BADLY?" She cried.
    Seriously, people need to learn how to spell pregnant. P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T! People fail at this word so much it's hilarious. Shoutout to the YouTuber Alonzo Lerone. You're amazing

     Five minutes later Fire was walking around like the best spongebob meme