As Long as You Say Flip

5 minuets later

We broke from our kiss. I could help it anymore. She looked up at me and I leaned down. I whispered to her "Will you be my girlfriend (Y/N)?" She smiled. "As long as you say flip Nathan!" I smiled even more playful than before if it's possible. I lunged down and tickled her stomach. She squirmed around but I had pinned her. I found the ticklish spot and she squealed while I laughed. She started laughing too, begging me to stop. When I did, I hugged her. My face was against the back of her neck. I played with her hair. We fell asleep like this. We were now an official couple. Now to tell the others...

(Y/N) POV

After a few minutes of kissing, Nathan got up. He looked down at me and whispered "Will you be my girlfriend (Y/N)?" I couldn't believe this for a second. My heart had just won the lotto. Golden, or, golden frog in this case. I smiled back. "As long as you say flip Nathan!" He looked at me with a very playful smile. He took the opportunity to tickle my stomach. I tried to break free but it was no use. He has overpowered me. Somehow, he found the most ticklish spot on my body. I squealed but he laughed. I started laughing in between words. "N-nathan! *laughs Please! Don't! *laughs Stop!!!" "Don't stop? Ok!" He laughs even more. "No!!! Nathan! I BEG OF YOU!!!" He finally did, even though it felt like ages. He hugged me tightly, with his nose touching the back of my neck. He softly touched and played with my hair. "So cute." I mumbled.
We slowly fell asleep together. One word was in my head. Official. Tomorrow we will tell the others but I haven't the slightest clue how.