Insta Hate

I posted a picture of Nathan and I on my Instagram. My friends question who it is and I tell them that it's my boyfriend. Apparently, some bully's from last year of high school found my account. "Hey b*tch! Since when have pigs been able to date?" After a few clicks I happily say to myself "Congratulations! You now have been blocked and reported!"

  Within the next few weeks I had over 500 more followers than before. Most of the people liked me and were grateful. The other 20% on the other hand... "Ugly Bish!" "Fatty!" And my all time favorite "Kill yourself you hoe!" When I saw that I started to cry. Nathan came into the room and hugged me. "What's wrong?" "Your fans ...are hating ...on me. Some of the things.... they're saying..." He read the last comment and got out his camera, recording the situation. "Guys, this is a serious situation. I love you guys, at least most. I say most because some people have been hating on (Y/N). Why is that? Calling her ugly, fat, and other things are so bad that I'm unable to say. If you're just going to do this, unsubscribe, stop watching, and leave us alone." He said getting angry, he was deeply disappointed with those fans. "(Y/N)?" "Yeah?" I looked up into his blue green eyes. Without a single word, he kissed me, then turned off the camera. "Will you move in with me?" Nathan asked as his eyes glowed. "Yes"
He picked me up, bridal style. He threw me onto the bed and guess who's back? None other then Mr. Grinch himself! "Don't give me that look Mr.!" His eyes shown bright as he smiled.

"I don't think I got revenge last time, now did I?" Before I couldn't react, he pinned me down and wouldn't stop tickling me

"I don't think I got revenge last time, now did I?" Before I couldn't react, he pinned me down and wouldn't stop tickling me. I kept laughing for him to stop but he laughed even harder. "If you don't... stop... I'll join... the MOOSE ARMY!!!" "You wouldn't." "Watch me!" I got by phone out of my pocket and went to Moose's channel. "(Y/N)..." I moved my finger in slow motion to the subscribe button. "Don't do it." I was about to hit subscribe before Nathan took my phone and 'yeeted' My friend and I consider that a word so you have something new for your vocabulary now! It across the room. "If that's broken, you're paying for it" "And you're paying for almost joining the Moose army." His lips smashed into mine.