Escape #2

"Now let's check your bag first." Zach said. He unzipped it revealing a baseball bat, a few sprays, and snacks. "Nathan! This is a breakout mission! Not snack time!" He said holding the food. "Bait" He nods. "George and I have broken out of daycare numerous times. We're pros at this by now!" "I never thought I'd say this, but they've learned something useful from Minecraft..." Jenny said. The girls laughed while we looked around to find something to help us. "We could smash this over their heads!" Ryan said holding a lamp. I looked in the fridge to see if I missed anything useful. "Nathan! I said it wasn't snack time!" Zach yelled. I picked up two lemons. "Well, when life gives you lemons, you squeeze them in your enemies' EYES!" I yelled. They laughed. "Ok, let's go."
We walked out of the building and Jenny turned right. "Jenny, it's this way" I said. "We're making a small detour." "Ok..." I said as she grinned. She knocked on a door and a girl her age opened it. "Hey Jenny! What do you want?" She said cheerfully. She whispered something and they went inside. A few minutes later, Jenny came back with a full backpack. The girl was also with her. "What did you get?" I said curiously. "Let's just say, their going off with a boom!" She laughed with the girl. "This is Kitty!(unicornkittywolf29 ) Kitty, these are a bunch of Idiots!" Jenny announced. "Hey!" Ryan said. "We're POROPER Idiots!" "Point proven!" Jenny smirked.
We got to the block of the house. The order was the following: Nathan and George leading, followed by Ryan and Jenny and Kitty, Zach and Megan, and finally Jay and Saber and Bert. "You guys know the plan right? Me, George, Ryan, Jenny, Zach, and Megan will go inside. Jay, Saber, Bert, and Kitty will stay outside and keep guard. Kitty, are you sure this will work?" I said. She nodded. We got to the house that was abnormally quiet. "I don't like this!" Ryan said. "You don't like anything!" Jenny slapped him. "Owwww! That's not true! I like eating!" Ryan whined. "Will you idiots be quiet?" I signaled them. "Ryan, do you wanna stay outside?" He shook his head like a cartoon character form the 70's. "Ok Bert can you take his place inside?" He agreed. The group took their places as the six of us went inside. The door was unlocked. "We're expected. Don't keep your guard down, load up." I got in position. "Hello" A large man said. "Hi" He lunged at George. "AAAAGHHHH!!! MY EYES!!!" The man fell to the ground. *BAM! George hit him with his bat. That's one can of pepper spray down. One down, only a few more left.

(Y/N)'s POV

I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't wake up. It was so real too. I had realized the time, it was 4:00 on November 19th. Our flight was in one hour, and yet I'm here. Stuck to a chair with (m/g) and (m/b). It's hopeless. Nathan's is going back to Houston, and I'll sit here for the rest of my life.

            Play the song

'Nathan, I should've let you know, that you're my only one, I know you're feeling numb, I'm really feeling dumb
Said "I don't understand, how you don't got more fans"
You've been up all night, so you don't wanna wait on me You're 'bouta catch your flight, so you don't gotta wait on me
No more, you don't wanna, you don't wanna
You don't wanna, you don't wanna, you don't wanna
I've been up a very long time, wonder why they hate on me
I don't wanna love myself, I'm praying that they all love me'
All these thoughts flooding my head. And they were true, he was going to catch his flight soon and leave me here. Pure hell, just ask my wrists they've cut.
I was woken by (m/g). "(Y/N)! Wake up! Your boyfriend is here to see you!" I shot up, realizing I wasn't tied to the chair. "Great! I'll be on my way out now! Bai!" I walked away. "Where do you think you're going?" "Home. With Nathan!" I didn't even look back at her. "Woah woah! You can't go just yet! You need to play the game!"

Nathan's POV

"Evening boys!" (m/b) appeared from the shadows. "Hand (Y/N) over now" I stared at him. "No-" "Listen buddy. We don't want no trouble. Hand over
(Y/N) and nobody gets hurt." George said getting closer. "Well we can't do it that way. We're playing a game." He smiled. "Listen here MY MAN!" I yelled. "Do you want (Y/N) or not?" "Why don't I turn you and your b*tch of a girlfriend to the police. And we'll take back (Y/N) instead?" "Open that door Nathan." He pointed to a door. "Come on, open it!" "It's going to be a trap" "Or is it (Y/N)?" I signed for the idiots to surround him, Bert being right behind him. I opened the door and looked down. "(Y/N)!" I yelled running down the stairs. She gasped. "NATHAN!" She ran to me. I picked her up, pulling her close. "Are you ok!?" I said on the verge of crying. "Ye- BEHIND YOU!" She yelled. She jumped down as I jumped around.        
    There was (m/g) with a pocket knife. "Fun is over time to play the game." The idiots ran down the stairs, surrounding us. (M/G) went for a punch but I jumped out of the way. I went for a punch in the face but she leaned back, dodging it. She jumped up to do an anime style kick. Big mistake. Saber punched her in mid air, causing her to face plant on the concrete floor. Bert sat on her back, physically stopping her from doing anything.
    I turned around but (Y/N) wasn't there. "(Y/N)!" I yelled as loud as I could. Her scream was heard from above us. I bolted up the stairs that were about to break with one step. Saber and Bert stayed downstairs to keep an eye on (M/G). Megan, Jenny, George, and I went down the hallway. I turned the doorknob and yanked it. The door wouldn't open. I tried multiple more times and so did George. I ran down the hallway and bolted back into the door. It came off it's hinges, hitting (M/B) to the ground. (Y/N) was tied to the bed posts. Remember that incident with George? Well take my anger from that and multiply it my 10. You touch her in a creepy way, you get on my bad list. You kiss her, you get beaten up badly. And if you even dare, to do more than that, you're history. This guy on the other hand, will be lucky to survive for a full minute more. "YOU SON OF AN B TCH!!!" I yelled, slamming his shoulders on the ground. I punched him repeatedly as hard as I could. Within a few minutes, we were rolling around trying to pin the other down and finish them. I finally pinned him again and George smashed his head repeatedly to the ground. This guy  not only had the nerve to do this to
(Y/N), but also kicked me where the sun don't shine. I lost focus for a second. That was all it took for him to bolt out of the room. I chased after him with George. Megan and Jenny untied (Y/N), bringing her outside with the others.
   This guy thought he was sneaky by going to he attic but we are pros at hide and seek. Easy to find this guy, it's just pathetic. He ran to the ladder that led to the flat roof. Punches were thrown, people were hit with baseball bats, pepper sprayed, it had gotten ugly.

(Y/N)'s POV

  We could see the boys fighting (M/B) on the roof. It was hard to see them in the darkness, but there was a single light up there. Nathan and George had black hoodies from their merchandise. (M/B) had a white hoodie, so that's how we could tell them apart. They went to the side where the light didn't touch so we couldn't tell who was who. One picked up the other and was about to throw him off the side. 'Please don't let that guy be Nathan or George! Please don't let it be them!'

Nathan's POV

    The fighting got to the dark side of the roof where it was harder to see. George picked up (M/B), dangling him carelessly like he was a baby. "Give me one good reason not to drop you!"
(M/B) swung around, kicking George, sending him rolling back on the roof. I noticed that he was close to the edge so I pulled him up. (M/B) jumped behind me with a pocket knife to my throat. Thanks to George's quick thinking,
(M/B) got pepper sprayed. This was my chance, the wounded man had lost his balance, fumbling around near the edge. He was about to fall when I grabbed his hands. He dangled off the roof as I yelled. "Long live the KING!!!" I let go and he fell to the ground.
"George! We did it! I can't thank you enough bro!" I said bro hugging him. "Yeah but now's not the time to hug me. Hug your girlfriend." We ran out of the house to (Y/N). I picked her up. "Baby! Are you ok!? Did they hurt you?Please tell me you're ok!" I hugged her tighter. "I was going to say the same! I was so worried that you were going to fall! Don't do that again!" She said crying. Everyone happily greeted her. "Wait? Didn't you say they were going off with a bang?" Ryan said. "Yeah, do it Kitty!" George said. We stood back as she pressed a button, causing multiple explosions to go off. "That's the end of them!" Bert laughed. "Yeah, lets go home" I said.

Thanks for reading this chapter with 1700 words and 2 hour worth of work! Hope you liked it!