Cars

(Y/N)'s POV

It's about halfway through October. The leaves are falling, the wind howls at night, and every house around is straight out of a horror movie. I'm designing some sketches about Halloween and whatnot. I responded to the knock on the door "Come in!"
Nathan walks through the door and hugs me. "Guess what we're doing for the next few days?" "Being lazy as usual?" He laughs. "Surprisingly not! We're going with Moose to the LAMBORGHINI FESTIVAL!!!" I jump out of my chair and hug him. "Are you flipp'n cereal?" "Do I eat a lot? Yes I'm flipp'n cereal!" "True, but about cereal..." "What..." "WHO PUTS MILK FIRST!? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU PUT THE CEREAL FIRST, THEN MILK!!!" This is my opinion on Nathan's 'unspeakable eats cereal for 10 minuets' video. My friends were all agree and the correct order will be said by your character.
"Kids! Don't play w/ your food!"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He says blankly. I pulled up this video:

He's just triggering us all by doing this. This is U N E X E P T A B L E TO MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER!!!

I gave him the 'you a stupid child' face. He looks back up at me. "That's not me." "Oh really? Well Mr., why is he wearing YOUR Merch?" "He's a fan." "Why does he look exactly like you? Oh right! It is you!" "Ever hear of a, doppelgänger, ding dong?" I can imagine him saying this like Jarred Leto's joker "Ever heard of a.......... DOPPELGÄNGER! Ding dong!"
I sighed, but knew how to trick him. "Why was this uploaded on YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!?" "Hacks."

About two hours later:

We've been driving for two hours. Later, we're still driving for about another half hour. Another Lamborghini pulls up in front of ours and Nathan yells at them "ARE YOU FLIPPI'N CEREAL!?" I laugh. "By the way, everyone knows that to make the perfect cereal, you need to put it in this order: FIRST Cereal, milk, bowl, then LAST spoon!" This is an inside joke between my friend Ivory and I. We both watch Unspeakable daily
"You know I just did that to annoy you right?" "Finally knocked some sense into you!"

  We pull over at a gas station and park next to Moose. I let the idiots talk while I went inside to get a drink. I pulled my money out of my wallet and put it on the counter. The cashier looked at me "You still owe $1.50 little girl." I looked into my empty wallet, then in the back of my phone case. "Flip..." I muttered, realizing that I was broke AF. I heard the sound of change clinging on the counter. "Here" I turned around and somebody with a mask was walking away. I bought the drink and ran after the mysterious masked person.