New Years Eve Special

Nathan's POV

    What is the biggest party night of the year? Some people say Halloween or Collage Graduation. Those people, are wrong.
                 NEW YEARS!!!

   Well the Proper Idiots are the only people who REALLY know how to throw a party. I'm talking OFFICIAL. This doesn't include Jeremy, Areal, Shark, or Cyclone.
That makes me, George, Zack, Saber, Ryan, Jay, Bert, and Megan. Well tonight, that's about to change. (Y/N) just thinks that we're having a party with the idiots. Boy is she wrong.
    The house is fully decorated and I NEED to film (Y/N)'s reaction. I call her down and press record. Her jaw dropped like Unspeakable, checkmate to the people harassing her in her DMs, she's mine.
   "I thought this was going to be a small party... Is that THREE wine bottles? Only like 3 of you can drink anyways and there is no way that each of you are drinking a whole bottle each." She exclaimed.
  I tapped the side of my head, "Hey, it's not illegal if we don't get caught." I live off this
  She rolled her eyes and walked to Simon who was playing with a party streamer. He would hit the mouth piece and the the streamer would shoot out, making him jump.
  (Y/N) picked him up, "You're definitely our son you weirdo."
  I laughed and picked up Simba. Hollywood family scene was going GREAT until I got a call from George. I answered with Simba still in my hand. "Whatdoyouwant!"
   "Geez! Just wondering what time the others are coming to the par-"
   "text me later FAMILY TIME!" I put it to video time revealing the cats and (Y/N).
"Ok bai Natheeeen!" He hung up.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

It was 8:30 and George showed up with his crew. Sober George is weird enough, but this is gonna essence badly, I can tell. Don't ask me how, but 15 minuets later we were playing hide and seeek: Boys vs Girls
First round boys seek. Cyclone pointed out how 'it's not fair because there are 4 of us and only 2 of them' "Well we're idiots so it's fair"
I found (Y/N) in the basement and snuck up behind her, hugging her from behind.
"Hey Baby" I said in my best George impression.
She turned around and gave me that look 'you think I'm this dumb'. I laughed and we went to find Fire. George found her in a closet so I shoved him in there with her and locked it.
"Lovebirds have fun in there!" (Y/N) laughed.
   We invented the Proper Idiots, Jenny, and Kitty inside. When we greeted them, George yelled at the top of his lungs "YOU CAN NEVER INPRISION A MOOSE!!!" This was followed by the sound of something hitting the ground. I looked at (Y/N) with that 'This can't be good, let's go' face and she nodded quickly. Jeremy and Areal apparently thought the same so we all bolted out of the house and into the backyard.

(Y/N)'s POV
In case you're wondering, yes this is normal around here

Nathan's POV

   "IMMA GET YOU FROG!"
   'Quick Unspeakable gotta think gotta think gotta think! Got it!' What I did next was out of instinct and thinking back on it, woah...

(Y/N)'s POV

   The frog picked he up bridal style. 'Aww' But then submerged me into the pool

Nathan's POV

  I picked (Y/N) up and jumped into the pool. There is a secret room under the house that connects with the pool for who knows why. We got in there to a dry room, almost like it's a bunker.
  "What the hel-" I covered her mouth before George got near.
   "Let's go" I signed back to the house.
   After getting dry clothes, we went back downstairs.
    Remember how (Y/N) was talking about the wine bottles? Well George and Jeremy got to them. So they're passed out on the ground...
   "Anyone got a sharpie?" Kitty asked.
   Fire gave her one and one to everyone else. She also had hair spray and a mischievous smile. Within five minutes, George looked like 6ix9ine and everyone took pictures because this was HILARIOUS. He woke up and everyone laughed at him insanely.
   Fire looked at the extra wine bottle and the. (Y/N). "Fire, I'm only 19..." (Y/N) said. "And..." "It's illegal." "Not if nobody gets caught" "Oh no, we're not doing this again!" I  screamed.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

   "And THIS is Frank! He's my best friend!" (Y/N) slurred.
  I sighed, "(Y/N) what did I say-"
  "Shut it frog! You're just jealous that Frank is my best friend, not yours." She snapped.
   "For the last time, FRANK! Is. A. FORK. Not a friend! He can't do anything!"

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

   After 5 minuets of fighting, I got (Y/N) to drink water and get rest. Finally.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

   Cyclone recommended an anime marathon. (Y/N) said she had a better plan.
   "If you start watching Shrek at exactly
11:43 pm on New Years Eve, Donkey says 'I'll make waffles' as the year changes."
Idk the exact minute, but it's something like this 10/10 way to start the new year don't you think?
.   Everyone agreed and laughed. There aren't enough seats for everyone, so (Y/N) sat on my lap on the floor with Simon. Simba, sat on Shark's head.
  "I'LL MAKE WHAFFLES!!!" *bing *bing
   "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" We all shouted.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

    Everyone left, including Shark and Emma to George's crib.
   "You know what? Screw it!" I said, walking to the kitchen with (Y/N).

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

   "THIS IS MY BESSSSST FRAAAANDD!!! SAY HIYYA FORD!" I yelled.
    "WELL THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND FRANK! He's BETTER!"
      "NU UH!"

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

    Here's to another amazing year with my amazing girlfriend.