Christmas Prank

(Y/N)'s POV

   I laughed and we went back to sleep. Nathan was probably dreaming about the cats or something because he didn't move a muscle. At least one of us is sleeping well now.
   It's just that I'm worried about him. He's driving fast in these super cars and one day, he's going to get in an accident. He's been in a coma once, it's not going to happen again. I don't mean to be over protective or stand in the way either. It's like when we went to the Lamborghini show. George was drifting his Lamborghini around a parking lot at high speeds. He came THREE FEET of hitting an 18 wheeler. Nathan was going to go with him but Jeremy called shotgun. You can't trust those two together sometimes... I don't even know how I can trust Nathan with anything to be honest. He has a flamethrower, machete, and who knows what trained monster in the top rooms.
      I woke up at 7 am with Nathan. He said he was going to the office for the day to record and that he'd be back at ~5.
I told him to be safe.
   He nodded and left. For all he knows, I'm going to sit around with house for the whole day. He wasn't completely wrong. I went to the store and bought about $250 work of Christmas decorations. When he walks inside the house, it'll be a winter wonderland. There was fake snow, wrapping paper, tons of small decorations, two reindeer for outside, wreaths, even outfits for Simba and Simon!
    I called Shark, Emma, George, and the rest of the Moose💯 team to see if they could help me set up to prank Nathan. Of course, they heard the word 'prank', so they agreed. Within 20 minuets, everyone arrived, even Lucy! I was even more surprised to see Fire there. She was wearing an official Moose💯 shirt. Like the one George wears, wait. THEY'RE TWINNING!

    Fire had a smile on her face when she walked up to me

    Fire had a smile on her face when she walked up to me. Probably because George had his arm around her.
"I'm officially part of the Moose💯 team!" She practically shouted.
George and I laughed.
We had a while before Nathan got home, but we started to decorate anyway.
    Two hours later, the house was decorated to be in the North Pole. There wasn't an inch of the house that wasn't Christmas themed. It took a lot of work, and Lucy bringing us bags, but we did it! We had cameras and GoPros EVERYWHERE for Nathan's reaction. Now, we wait.
    "Guys! I see his lambo! Places!" Areal yelled.
    We all rushed to hide. The house was so quiet, you could hear the clock ticking from the kitchen. I have no clue how this is happening, but I'm not about to turn back and ask. The keys jingled as the door clicked open.
    "(Y/N)! I'm ho-" Nathan's call was interrupted by him getting hit in the face with a stuffed elf.
  We all burst out laughing.
    "Who d... WHOEVERDIDTHATTAHNKYOU!!!" I said quickly.
    "Well whoever did that is dead!!!" Nathan yelled.
    "You're going to have to catch me first!" George bolted upstairs.
     When everyone left Nathan and I went upstairs to watch Netflix. He said he was going to take a shower and walked to our bathroom. This would have been normal, but remember how I said that EVERY inch of the house had a little bit of Christmas in it? So George had bought about 15 'elf on the shelf' toys THAT I KNOW OF, and put them around the house. Knowing how much of a prankster he is, Nathan is about to have a heart attack.
     I went to snapchat and pressed record. The shower went on and I counted out loud.
"And 3, 2, 1"
   "AAAGHH!!! WHAT THE F*CK (Y/N)?!" Nathan yelled.
   "George you evil little... Ok, that was hilarious!" I said before sending the audio to the Moose💯 team.
     "Yeah.. things happen" I yelled back.

———————————————————————

    So this is the 68th chapter. That means the next will be the 69th... Some of you *cough *cough HeyItsMeFire *cough have been asking for this... I am dedicated but definitely not as dedicated as Nathan. But your request is about to be fulfilled😲🐸

Btw this was awkward to write because I was sitting next to a male friend and he was poking meh... anyways...
    STAY AWSOME STAY SAFE STAY      
                 UNSPEAKABLE