DMs vs the Frog

(Y/N)'s POV

    I woke up at 8am and looked to my side. Nathan was awake and out of bed. I got out of bed and almost fell. My legs must be asleep, but they aren't numb.
Nathan walked in. "Morning beautiful" He kissed me and I practically fell on him.
"Morning Baby...Ugh, my legs are asleep."
    "Heh heh, I'll give you ten seconds to guess why." He laughed.
   I looked up at him, confused about what he was talking about. He smirked in response.
   "NOOO!" I looked at him in shock. He laughed and picked me up bridal style.
"Baby what are you-" I was cut off by him dropping me on the couch. He handed me a plate and a Starbucks drink. Then he legit did a four block Minecraft jump up and onto the couch next to me before turning on Netflix.
"Smooth Nathan"
I looked at the plate and it had bacon and toast with butter. The Starbucks was a large Peppermint Latte. (If ya know me, that's my favorite Starbucks drink and I had it yesterday)
I put the food on the table and practically leaped onto Nathan, hugging him tightly.
"ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou THANK YOUUUU!" I screeched.
"Ahhhh! (Y/N) settle down! Geez, your welcome!" He laughed slightly in pain.
After about two movies, Nathan said "I think I need to record today... I have literally no ideas whatsoever"
"You've made a lot of lego videos, why not that?" I replied.
"Not today, I need original content." Said Nathan in no universe.
"Make a video of the cats" I suggested as my phone went off. I looked at it and it was a notification from Instagram of some fan sending me a DM.
"What was that?" Nathan looked at me.
"Some fan sent me a DM. What, jealous?" I replied.
"Well, we've got our video! 'Going through (Y/N)'s DM's"
    "Ok, but for the record, this was your idea, not mine."

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

"Alright guys! Today, we're going through (Y/N)'s Instagram DMs!" Nathan announced to the camera. We looked at the first DM.
"How is why the Y?"
"BECAUSE IT IS! GOD SAID SO NEXT QUESTION!" I yelled.
"Shark is THICCCCC, I bet he's eating lava cakes right now"
"Let's confirm that." Nathan said as I followed him with the camera.
"Shark Shark Shark Shark SHAAAARK!!! Open up!" Nathan pounded the door.
"Don't come in! Go away!" He screamed like a girl.
Nathan turned away from the camera and did the classic 'kissing yourself' move.
I laughed and nodded. Nathan opened the door and it was HORRIFIC!
"SHARK! WHAT THE FLIP!" Nathan yelled.
Shark, was indeed commuting a sin. Watching anime is fine. But when you're wearing a costume of the main female character also...
"IS THAT A WIG!? SHARK! I didn't know you liked Sailor Moon this much!" I laughed.
"Do I look like Usagi Chan?" He batted his eyes. When he saw the camera he squealed and dove under the blanket.
"Emma? Where is she?" I looked around. I found her in the closet shaking.
"Make. It. Stop. To. Much. Girly-ness."
We brought her to the kitchen with the cats and went back to resume the video.
"10k likes and we'll show what Shark was doing." Nathan said, still distracted from before.
"Nathan, will you be my girlfriend?"
Nathan looked at the camera, then me and blocked my view from his mouth.
He whispered to the camera, "Like I said before, don't tell (Y/N). There's a little something called." He then yelled and smacked the table, "FLIPPING NOOO! Guys, stop. Just no."

    "What do you guys think of Justin Bieber"  
   I am NOT sorry for this!!!

   Nathan pulled up his snapchat and showed a video of him singing 'Baby' with a high pitched filter. I grabbed a sharpie and paper. I then drew a derpy face with the ugliest anime hair possible.
   "This is Justin Bieber." I said calmly with a smile. I hit the sharpie onto it and tour it up.
    "Alright, (Y/N) is not a fan of Justin Bieber, neither am I. So next-" Nathan said.
     "I'm not done." I stared at him and grabbed the ripped drawing with the camera. I put the shreddings into the fireplace.
   "And THATS what I think of Justin Bieber"

  "What character could defeat Thanos with all the infinity stones?"
Nathan and I looked at each other, grinning. "Let is show you."
We cracked the door open of Shark's room and it was even better than I thought. He was doing fortnite dances in his Sailor Moon costume. We got some footage and ran because our lives depended on it.
"That, or this." I said, showing the camera a blank paper that we'd edit.
Warning: This is what nightmares are made of. So if you get frightened easily

     "(Y/N) you and Nathan are the best couple out there tbh

"(Y/N) you and Nathan are the best couple out there tbh. Just get married!"
We look at each other. "When the time comes." I said.
"You have the THICCCCCest *ss on the planet and it's mine."
"N-" I was cut off by Nathan.
"Now you listen here you little son of a-," His eyes were flaming. I elbowed him.  
   "First of all, NO. Second of all, she's TAKEN. Third of all, if anyone disagrees, disrespects, or harasses her like this... I will find you. Things get ugly. Ask George, he knows personally."
"Alright, that's enough. And that is a NO so... GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!" I ended the video and Nathan was still steaming.
"Nathan, Baby....Nathan!?" He was unresponsive.
"Nathan!?" I kept repeating. Nothing.

Nathan's POV

'People. Some people just set me off. For fucks sake! She's  T A K E N! We're going to need to reveal the engagement to stop this insanity. That's the only way to teach them.'
   "NATHAN!!!" (Y/N) cried shaking me like crazy.
   "Huh? What! No I didn't do my homework!" I jumped.
    She hugged me tightly, "Thank god."
    "(Y/N), as long as you're here, I'll be with you. And trust me, you're not going through anything alone"