LA morning

"(Y/N)! Wake up!" Nathan said shaking me. "What is it?" I said in a tired voice. "Guess what I got?" "A big mouth? Yes, I know." "Hey! I got us a booth at minecon and you go straight savage on me?" He fakes crying. I bolted up. "MINECON?!" "Oh so now you're interested! Well, maybe I'll take Moose instead!" "Nathan, I know for a fact that if you go, he's got a booth. He doesn't need a ticket." He chuckled. "I was just kidding (n/n)"
For the rest of the day Nathan was recording a bunch of videos. I finally convinced him to take a break, 7 hours later. I forced him to rest for a while. We were leaving for Minecon tomorrow, so we needed sleep. We need to be at the airport by 6am and we should be in LA 10am ish. Anyway, we recorded a stupid challenge video for our real life channels. We packed our stuff and went to sleep again.
  I woke up to the sound of my alarm. "Nathan wake up! We're going to minecon!" I shook him. "Great! Give me five more minutes" He mumbled. "Ok..." I walked out of the room and got an air horn." I slammed the button as Nathan jumped out of bed. "WHO!? WHAT!? YES I DID MY HOMEWORK MOM!!!" He screamed before snapping back to reality. "Ugh. Fine!" I giggled as he walked to the bathroom tiredly.
Half an hour later, we were ready to leave. The airport was another half hour away, and it was 5:15 am. We somehow got there a bit early. This was a relief for both of us, but even more when we saw the sign we both love.

 This was a relief for both of us, but even more when we saw the sign we both love

We practically ran on air to the sign.
About five minutes after we finished our food and drinks, our gate was called. "Gate C-15 is now boarding! Gate C-15!" "That's us." I said as we boarded the plane. It wasn't going to be an overnight flight, but it was going to take a full four hours. I had brought my sketchbook w/ writing utensils, a manga book, and my portable charger for my phone. Nathan had his vlog camera, a page of video ideas for him to write, and all types of charging things. I drew an anime scene and looked over to Nathan. *SNORE!!! "ZZZZzzz" DatRandomNerd12 Who in our friend group is most likely to do this? Idk if you remember, but we went to the Fyln Theater one time to see Lily's Purple Plastic Purse. Jody fell asleep so we drew on his face with sharpie. This is living proof of a Jiggly Puff!
When we landed, we went to get our luggage. I, like most people only had 1-2 bags. Nathan on the other hand had five. "Tell me why you have five bags again?" I said as I recorded. "These four" He started pointing at four suitcases. "Are filled with 250 pounds of Unspeakable Merch!" I positioned the camera to my face 👍. "Life living with a YouTuber!" "You're a YouTuber too!" He shot back. "Check out my channel! Link in the description!" I smiled 👇. I stopped recording and helped him with the suitcases trying to get a Taxi or Uber.

Sorry that I haven't uploaded my stories. One song will express my mood