Revenge

This chapter has slightly strong language

Morning after the break up
I woke up in the morning. I looked for (Y/N) before I remembered what happened last night. I met the guys and Emma in the lobby. (Y/N) stayed in Moose's room. The day went by as usual, almost. I was mad at Moose. When I talked to him it was in a blank tone, just because the others were around. He was lucky they were, I swear on my life.
   When we were alone, I pushed him against a tree. This was a huge mistake for him. I was stronger then him so it was no use for him to fight back. "WHY WERE YOU AND (Y/N) KISSING!?" I said angrily. "Nathan. I couldn't help it! I'm sorry! I've had a crush on her ever since we first kissed..." "WAIT! You kissed (Y/N) before! Was that when we played truth or dare with the idiots!?" "No stupid frog! This was in my car. When you were in that coma!" "Back in the good old days..." Moose mumbled. I looked at him in shock. "That is LOW!! So all this time, she kissed you first, not me." "Yeah, and about last night... I kind of pinned her down and kissed her..." He laughs awkwardly. I instantly filled with rage. "You did WHAT!?" "kissed your girlfriend... But you let her go. She's more mine then yours now!" "Take. It. Back." "What? She most likely doesn't even wanna talk to you again." "You lying, cheating, rotten, stupid son of a BIT-" I put him down and punched him in the face. Hard. It was sure to leave a mark. But you know what leaves a mark!? HAVING YOUR BEST FRIEND KISS YOUR GIRLFRIEND RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AGAINST HER OWN WILL!!! "You. Don't. Touch. Speak. Or look. At her. Again. Got it? Do you hear me you useless piece of shi-" The boys walked in. I gave Moose the finger and left. I didn't look back.
I got on a bus to go to the hotel. I texted (Y/N).

Nathan: (Y/N), it's Nathan. You probably deleted this number. And you most likely don't want to talk to me again. I don't blame you. I owe you my life, and if I didn't give you a chance to explain, what type of person would I be?

(Y/N): Nathan, I'm sorry. Your perspective of this would be way different than mine. I heard crying from Moose's room and I wanted to check on him. I thought you would overreact if I said I was going to Moose's. I went inside and he was crying. I gave him a hug, but fell into his trap. He pinned me down, and kissed me! You walked in and Moose played victim. I'm so sorry.

Nathan: Don't be, it's my fault. I am a bit overprotective and paranoid. Please forgive me.

(Y/N): I forgive you. TBH, i've been worrying and missing you all day.

Nathan: Same. Call me crazy but...

(Y/N): I know you're crazy, you're Unspeakable.

Nathan: Will you be my girlfriend again? I'll be better then before, I promise you!

(Y/N): How can I say no to that? Yes i'll  be your girlfriend!

(Y/N): How could you top from before?

(Y/N): Nathan?

(Y/N): Are you ok? I'm worried about you!

(Y/N): Nathan?

  ————————————————————
   Yes, I put down my phone. Right after she said yes. I'm currently outside our room. I opened the door and she jumped on me. I held her up and kissed her. I could tell, she missed me. Nothing could compare to how much I missed her. Moose had tricked both of us into breaking up. Jokes on him, it made us stronger. Trust me when I say this, that was the best felling in the world. I don't know if I forgot the feeling, but I highly doubt it. This was the best kiss yet. I have a feeling that Moose was wrong about (Y/N) kissing him first. If I know anything, females have an instinct for hot guys. Hot guys that aren't breathing however, they get cpr within seconds because they're irresistible to the female. As far as I'm concerned, that counts Moose. He gets schooled and I get (Y/N) back. This was only the start.