Ideas

(Y/N)'s POV
Nathan and I have been thinking for the past few days about about video ideas for his real life channel. Sadly, our creativity is as open as a blank box. We still want to get back at Moose, but we don't know how.
  Nathan's POV
We have been running out of video ideas for the past few days. (Y/N) has tried to help, but we cannot find any stupid challenge we haven't done before. We have done bean booseled, chubby bunny, 24 hours in a hamster ball, slime in a pool, poop in target, you name it. I was playing Minecraft to for a video on the main channel. My house. My beautiful house. The structure that I spent MANY HOURS ON!!! Was BLOWN UP BY A CREEPER!!! "ARE YOU FLIPPING CEREAL!!!!!" I screamed into at Mike the mice. Then it hit me. I quickly stopped recording and ran to (Y/N).
  (Y/N)'s POV
I was watching Netflix. Let me restate that for you. I was TRYING to watch Netflix, but it was a little hard with Nathan playing Minecraft in the other room. "ARE YOU FLIPPING CEREAL!!!" He yelled. My show continued. "COULD YOU SHUT UP!? Geez! Lucky I didn't egg you're house or something..." Then it hit me. I turned off Netflix and ran to Nathan.
    3D person POV
(Y/N) and Nathan were running to each other. But of course, Nathan thought she was in the bedroom. She was running to the office to get him.

30 seconds of a Scooby-Doo like chase around the house later...

"IV'E GOT AN AMAZING IDEA FOR A TON OF VIDEOS!" They scream at the same time. They look at each other for a second before blurting out "PRANK WARS ON MOOSE!!! A BUNCH OF STUPID IDEAS PUT TOGETHER! ITS JUST...UNSPEAKABLE!!!" They look at each other even more confused than before. Nathan laughs and picks her up. "And that's why you're in the Unspeakable army! Now, are you ready for UNGA BUNGA!?"

I have been stuck in the eternal hell, also known as skool by Erik Cartman. I have not been able to make chapters, but I will now on the bus.