Valentines Special

Nathan's POV

    It all started in mid January. I went to George's house for our 'meeting'. (Y/N) thinks I'm discussing YouTube/Business. Well (Y/N), you're completely wrong. She was right about one thing, the squad will be together.
    When and what will we be doing you ask? Well we're treating our girls the way they deserve.

"Respect! The Whamen!" A ceiling panel falls with a wild Pewdiepie.

"Felix, what have we said about breaking the fourth wall? And ceiling!" I sigh.

"NOTHING!!!" He runs away.

Anyway, back to our story. So I'm sitting at George's office at his desk.

"So, do you have plans for Valentines Day?" George spoke up.

"(Y/N) and I were going to sit around, watching Netflix." I reply, unsure of what to do.

"And chill~" He smirked.

"Very funny smart guy." I slap him.

"Well I've been looking at this place, I think you, me, (Y/N), Fire, Kitty, Matt, Jenny, and Ryan should go for Valentine's week."

He showed me a website on his laptop of a resort by a forest, about an hour drive away. It wasn't the fanciest place ever, but for a log cabin, yeah, it was romantic.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, we're going. Thanks bro!"

  "No problem frog! Look at this, soundproof walls~ Now let's go back before the girls wonder where we are."

"You're so immature, George." I laughed.
'Enchanted Rock, here we come. I need to know what happened there.'

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

   It was February 13, one day away from Valentine's Day. (Y/N) and I were loading the new Porsche.
It's not as good as the lambo, but it's decent, I guess
   "So where exactly are we going?"
   "You'll see." I my voice smiled.
   "Is it a pond, back with your family?" She said with a derpy face and voice.
  "Maybe..." I said, hitting the gas.

  She fell asleep so I decided to let her rest until we got there. I put on some music and quietly rapped along.
   "I seam depressed, always bothered nevertheless"
  "Hey you gotta stand up on your own two feet and, stumbling..." She muttered in her sleep.
   'Vice City can hypnotize anyone' I chuckle.
If you didn't know, Vice City is yes another song by Xxxtentacion, my favorite rapper and idol. Sorry if I reference him every other chapter, but I can't help it😅 You should be lucky this entire chapter isn't based off one of his songs. Fun fact, Nathan listens to him too! In his Instagram stories, he's had the songs 'woah; mind in awe' and the background music of 'falling down'

This is Vice City

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(Y/N)'s POV

    I woke up to Nathan shaking me awake.
    "We're almost there, babe." He smiled.
   "Okay, how long have I been out?"
   "About 45 minuets, and you were singing in your sleep." He chuckled.
   We pulled into a private road and we could see the squad's cars already there. Everyone was here except us, but George's Lamborghini wasn't there. George NEVER goes anywhere without it. And god knows he doesn't let anyone but Nathan drive it.
"HIIIYAAAA I WON I WON!!!" The yellow lambo raced, followed by a RC lambo.
It wasn't a surprise to see George doing his happy dance when he jumped out of his seat.
"George, stop it. You look like an idiotic Pennywise." Nathan laughed.
Flash 5 minuets into the future, you can see both a frog and moose dancing together.