USA!!

Shoutout to my friend bloooperdooper for reading so you should follow him! Ok, now that you're back from following bloooperdooper , on with the story! (So sorry for this cringe, I promise I'll try not to be this bad in the future)

We drove in the same format of cars as before: Moose, Ariel, and Jeremy, Emma and Shark, then Nathan and I. It was still early and we were going to see Lady Liberty. Within a few minutes in, we found a music station. "And now, we continue with the Xxxtentacion marathon!" (Miss him so much rn) "Every single year" We start to join in. "I'm drowning in my tears, drown'n in my tears again. I can't seem to forget the pain I seem to give
The pain I seem to give, my friend
And every single year
I'm drowning in my tears, I'm drowning in my tears again
I can't seem to forget the pain I seem to give
The pain I seem to give, my friend
Woah, oh, woah, oh
Woah, oh, woah, oh
Woah, oh, woah, oh
Woah, oh, woah, oh
Woah, oh, woah, oh!!!"
We sing the rest and I shed a light tear. "I miss him" "Yeah, so do I." Nathan pulls me into a hug with his arm.

Time skip brought to you by, Unspeakable's Big Eyeballs

When we arrive in the parking lot, the rest are already there. "Took ya long enough ya big NUB!" Moose jokes. "I won't be talking after breakfast big boi!" Nathan quickly snapped back. "Ohhhh!!! SNAP!" Emma, Shark, and I say covering our mouths. We get on a boat heading to the statue. I go to the second floor on the deck, not knowing Nathan had followed me. He sneaks up behind me, then picks me up. I was about to back fist him, but he turns me around revealing it's him. "Really nub! You're going to pay!" I say in a serious tone. "Oh really? I remember last time you said that..." He grins playfully. "Nathan! We're on a boat! In PUBLIC!!" I say a bit loudly. We haven't really told his fans about 'us' yet. I'm just Nathan's close friend to them, but some doubt it and ship us. I'm not really complaining about this. We plan to tell them when we get back to Texas.
When we got to the statue, not long after, we take pictures. Lots of pictures. We all know Moose, he posted it on his snapchat and instagram. There were a lot of people. We started to walk up the statue. It took a little bit considering it was a full 20 STORIES TALL!!! The top view was worth the climb. Nathan and I took a selfie up here. Jeremy, Ariel, and Emma took Shark back down because he got scared of the hight. A little boy ran to us and asked Nathan if he was Unspeakable. Nathan laughed and nodded happily. He got a picture with him and Moose. "You must be      (Y/N) then!" The boy said. I nodded. "People ship you and Nathan you know! You should date!" He said in a cute voice. Nathan and I looked at each other while blushing. Moose laughed at this before looking at his phone screen.The boy's mother told him it was time to leave so he waved goodbye. "( Your and Nathan's ship name) FOR LIFE!!!" He yelled before his mother took him away. "So cute..." Moose said while looking at his phone again. Nathan looked at his phone screen, his eyes widened as he yelled "MOOSE!!!" I looked over at his phone. It was a picture of Nathan and I looking at each other while blushing, madly. I gasped and instantly went to anger. "Delete it Moose." I warned. "Moose! Delete that NOW!" Nathan shook him. Moose looked sorry. "Ok. I'll delete it..." "NOT!!!" He yelled and he bolted down the stairs. We ran after him even though I'm the slowest person on earth.  "This is going on snapchat... and instagram,... oh! And TWITTER!!!" Moose said happy, luckily, he was starting to loose his breath. He's going to need a break soon. "MOOSE!!!" I yelled. Nathan added, "DON'T SAY WE DIDN'T WARN YOU!!!"

Time skip brought to you by, Unspeakable's big mouth

So we chased this big boi for a solid twenty minutes. He was fast, but so was Nathan. I may be one of the slowest people ever, but this didn't stop me from being able to outsmart him. I hid behind a THICCCCC tree. The boys were getting close. Moose was still laughing , but he didn't look where he was going. I tackled him to the ground and Nathan pinned him. "I'll take that!" I said grabbing the iPhone. I looked at the picture, slightly blushed, then deleted it. I handed Moose his phone, "Pleasure doing business with ya!" Nathan rolled around with Moose for a minute. Emma walked over. "No matter how much time I spend with them, I never understand anything they do or say." The other boys walk over wearing American flag clothing like hats, and tee shirts. They waved mini flags, running around, and doing flips while chanting "USA! USA! USA!" I look at Emma, "We'll never know..."