Escape

Nathan's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed with George in a chair next to me. "George? What are we doing here?" I questioned. "Do you not remember last night?" I tried to think but the memory was blurry. I shook my head no and he pointed to my bandaged leg. "Oh flip! (Y/N)!" I practically yelled. "Why George? I was so close! Why did you drag me away?! I could have saved her!" "First, no you weren't. Second, you're leg was oozing out so you would have fainted anyway. Last, have you met (Y/N)? She doesn't need saving! Trust me on this one!"

(Y/N)'s POV

Last night was horrible. I can't stop thinking about Nathan. 'What if he's hurt? What happened to my idiotic frog? What if-' My thoughts were interrupted by (m/b). "I see you're awake. Have any sweet nightmares?" He smiled that deceiving look, but I'm not falling for that, not again. I shook my head no. "Aww? Come on! Tell me about them! Don't be shy!" This sick, twisted, psychotic, lame excuse for a man feeds off of this type of stuff. Remember when we met Pennywise? Well I just found his long lost, evil twin.
"I dreamt about you being thrown off a cliff into fire." I said blankly while rolling my eyes. "Well long live the king! That's evil enough to put it on my tournament page!" He grinned, writing it down. "You know, maybe we underestimated you. Maybe you could team up with us! The evil three from Texas!" "How about no" "This is your only chance. If you decide, you'll be stuck here for the rest of your miserable life. If you agree, you will get anything you want!" "Anything!?" 'No (Y/N) don't get greedy! You have everything you need in life, a home, money, and best of all, a loving boyfriend to die for. What could he possibly give you that you don't have?!' "Yes, anything. More fame, a sh*t ton of money, and your pick of any celebrity to be your own!" He continued, smirking. "But, there is a price. Dump that stupid frog boyfriend of yours and never see, talk to, or think about him again!" "No deal. I'm not giving up Nathan for anything." "Wrong choice (n/n)." His voice got evil as he tightened the rope. "Now, you'll do what I say..."

Nathan's POV

"George! When can I get out of here!" I complained, getting more impatient every minute. "For the millionth time Nathan! When the doctor says!" He replied, his voice straining at the end. "Ain't nobody got time for dat!" He sighed.
The doctor walked in. "Mr. (L/N) the tests have came in and I have good news! The dog did not possess rabies and your leg will heal fine without any long term negatives!" "Great! Now when can I go back?!" I said eagerly. "I strongly recommend you stay a few more nights-" "Ok bai!" I said as I walked out. George ran in front of me. "Nathan go back" "No." "Nathan." He squinted his eyes. "George let me through so I can go to the elevator." "Go. To. Your. Room." "Make me MY MAN!" I yelled as I bolted for the stairs. He followed closely behind. Each stair sent shooting pain in my leg but I needed to get her.
I fooled George with a hallway juke, losing him. I took a taxi to the hotel and went to the room. I put on a new outfit, packed a bag, and sat on the bed. Glancing at the time, I realized it was 5:00. The plane left in exactly 24 hours. I looked at my cast and George walked in. "How are you even getting inside this room" I said without looking up at him. "Front desk and I have some idiots who would like to see you." All the Proper Idiots walked inside, including Jenny. "Why are you all here?" Megan spoke up. "(Y/N) is like a sister to me, and your girlfriend. We're getting her out." "How do you figure?" "There's like ten of us against two. I think the numbers are in our favor." I smiled. "Let's get (Y/N)!"